[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Unemployed at 26 no health insurance and my hands and fingers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (535 KB, 3496x4024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
535 KB, 3496x4024
Unemployed at 26 no health insurance and my hands and fingers are tingling with my stomach burning and pinching all day

Pretty sure this could be gastric cancer due to eating processed and salty foods

Anyways I feel like shit since my parents have been good to me and I couldn't do anything nice for them in the end. How can I shake these mind crushing thoughts?
>>
Drink water and eat real food go to a walk in
>>
>>17255158
apply for welfare
>>
> couldnt do anything nice for them in the end

M8 you about to kill them or something? You still got youre entire life ahead of you and your parents can prob last at least 25 years so just fix your health and start making small plays
>>
>>17255158
Eat healty stuff only. Stop being a lazy ass and go out find some work.
Maye you won't find a glorious job, but surelly you will find an honest one, make your own fucking money and you will get rid of all these problems.

You're not a kid also not a fucking teenager. When I had 23, I was leaving my 1st job in construction. Hard work there make me able to finish my degrees and get a better job, stable life.
If I could make it, you can. I'm notthing special, I'm no example to anyone or anything.
Turn off your PC now, take your health back to 100 and go out seek a job. You will see how proud your parents will be and, maybe, even see your mother cry about how happy she is seeing his son get his life into the right trails.

>>17255192
>welfare
Please consider suicide.

English isn't my main language, so I'm sorry for any mistakes.
>>
>>17255210
>>17255204

My symptoms point to cancer which is why I'm afraid and no health insurance so I can't diagnose

In any case I will be giving my parents more issues in the end and die as a useless piece of shit if that's the case. I already cut bad foods. I guess I just hope it isn't cancer and that I'll live to make my parents proud and needed to vent

Thanks for the replies
>>
>>17255522
Dude, if you have something is not cáncer. Probably depression.

I will not focus on the shit that I lived, but I can assure that things will get better
>>
>>17255522
>My symptoms point to cancer

Hands tingling and stomach burning point to cancer? Sounds more like poor circulation and heartburn. How are you so sure you have cancer?
>>
>>17255692

Cause I ate a pie of dominos pizza and then six slices after sleeping

I burp constantly and my legs feel weak

Not to mention a burning gnawing pain in my stomach all day and bloating after eating a little bit of food

The odd thing is I've never had these symptoms before
>>
>>17256183
Yes, you totally develop cancer from eating too much pizza.

I'm pretty you have a circulation problem (tingly legs) and some sort of anxiety problem
>>
sounds like you got a stomach ulcer man
>>
>>17256229
>>17256198

Maybe but no health insurance to find out. Already trying to sign up for a free one so I guess I'll see. Hopefully this shit goes away and I'll do a 180. The image of death puts everything into perspective.

I noticed I just want to pay my parents parent for being the only one's to give a shit about me. Once I can do that I will feel fulfilled.
>>
>>17256183
>I burp constantly and my legs feel weak
I give OP 2 weeks before he dissolves into a puddle.
>>
File: full_15586.jpg (24 KB, 300x224) Image search: [Google]
full_15586.jpg
24 KB, 300x224
Lack of exercise usually fucks up your body.
Your biggest problem is finding a job.
Go to a career center and they'll do the rest.
>>
>>17256290

I did have a security job.

But I quit to study for the nclex since I graduated from nursing school 4 years ago but didn't pass the licensure exam.

I planned on passing and getting health insurance in 6 month and then this happens as I turn 26 and have no insurance.

I might be overreacting but I really wanted to pay back my parents for not kicking me to the curb. Now I'm fearful of cancer even though it might be an ulcer but can't tell and I feel too weakened to study. Thanks for at least listening it makes me feel a little better.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.