[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a polyamory relationship with my gf of 3yrs. She
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
I'm in a polyamory relationship with my gf of 3yrs. She has been dating another girl for a year and I am cool with her too (Lesbian, so no chance). Pic related...

However, even before we decided to become poly, we set some rules for each other. No more than one more person per and don't talk about the intimate times. Of course, me being male, my success rate of finding someone else has been pretty much unsuccessful.(Open relationship status seems to make girls think he's cheating or just looking for threesomes) Any way, my gf's gf is coming to visit in august and recently she has been describing their intimate times to me more and more. I have asked her time and time again to stop because Jealousy and general sexual frustration. The last thing I asked her was "What am I supposed to feel when she tells me these things?" and she got upset. Am I in the wrong? Is there something I'm supposed to feel that I haven't understood yet? What should I do oh mighty users of /adv/
>>
>>17255104
It sounds like a poly relationship isn't for you.
Thats really just it.
>>
File: dcUJoVa.png (477 KB, 2386x1608) Image search: [Google]
dcUJoVa.png
477 KB, 2386x1608
lel
>>
>>17255104
Real talk now mate. It's only an "open relationship" if both of you have other partners. You've managed to land yourself in a position where you're getting cucked - by another woman - in such a way that if you complain about it, your mrs (I use that term in it's loosest sense) can spin it like you're the one who's in the wrong and if you push it too far she'll kick you out and replace you with her femme-bull.
>>
>>17255110
>pic
Only on /fit/, kek
>>
>>17255117
I would be he's the provider for her, taking care of financial and other needs for her to some extent (if not entirely), and the girl is her physical and emotional partner.
If he goes, she'll probably seek out another person to take his role of financial provider as trying to get it from her real relationship would probably make it fall apart.
Usually the real (physical/emotional) partner lacks the ability to support them, or even worse, does but they are conspiring to use the fuck out of some poor sucker.
There are a lot of whores willing to do such nefarious bullshit to pathetic fucks like OP

My current fwb used to suggest another girl because she thinks that'll prove that she will do whatever it takes to make me happy.
I see it as her layering on something to guilt me with at some later period to get me to accept a full relationship with her. NO bitch.
GO fuck your lesbo friends yourself, I'm not taking the bait.
>>
Like, we have a good relationship people, it's just I don't like her talking about sex with her girlfriend to me. I'm not sure if 3yrs in I'd be with someone who didn't help me through some tough shit as well.
>>
>>17255117
This

You dug your own grave.
>>
>>17255104
Poly never works out, nigga. One person will always love/be more attracted one partner more than the other.
>>
File: smug6.jpg (35 KB, 406x585) Image search: [Google]
smug6.jpg
35 KB, 406x585
>>17255104
I really hate to be that guy, but you are a cuckold. Sorry bro, but you deserve this.
>>
>>17255110
god that pic is absolutely hilarious. thanks.
>>
Alright, so thanks for the glorious comments, now how about the actual ADVICE part?
>>
>>17255690
Break up with her and stop being a cuck. Man up.

Find a girl who isn't a whore.

Also, learn how to reply to people on 4chan.
>>
>>17255711
So regardless of the fact that out relationship is well, and the fact her girlfriend is a decent person, the fact that my gf can't shut her mouth about their sex, I shouldn't talk to her, or come to a compromise in anyway, but I should break up with her because other people have had shit relationships in similar situations? Gotcha.

+What better way to learn than from experiencing?
>>
File: how to be a cuck.png (339 KB, 753x872) Image search: [Google]
how to be a cuck.png
339 KB, 753x872
>>17255811
You know, when I first saw this thread I was hoping you were just a troll. I guess you cucks can't be helped. Sad.
>>
File: 1463955023990.png (565 KB, 595x504) Image search: [Google]
1463955023990.png
565 KB, 595x504
>>17255104
>polygamy
Kek, every time.
>>
>>17255811
Your girlfriend has shown no intention of wanting to come up with a compromise, bro. It's about your self respect at this point. By all means, try to up with a compromise, but if that fails make clear that it's a deal breaker for you.

Basically: put your foot down is my advice.
>>
>>17255110
That is awful! I feel really bad for the dude, the poor guy handled that situation so poorly...
>>
File: someone say cuck.jpg (48 KB, 950x291) Image search: [Google]
someone say cuck.jpg
48 KB, 950x291
>>17255840
This. But OP won't do it. He's too much of a beta pussy.
>>
>>17255843
That guy gambled and lost, and then he fucked up really bad. However he got what he deserved. Why in God's name would a lesbian fuck him anyway.
>>
>>17255840
>>17255847
>>17255820
I'll give it a shot
>>
>>17255104
Well, you tried to have two cakes mate, but you can't get the second, otherwise you would have a different midndset about the whole thing. Work hard to get another girl, otherwise if it keeps being just you and your girl with her girlfriend, you would be in the cuck zone.
>>
>>17255811
A few possibilities as to your gf motives
>she's bragging
>she's somehow suugesting a threesome
Some girls will do this knowing the other girl is a pure dyke.
>she's pushing the limits of the relationship because she's aware she has more partnering options than you
>she's trying to break up with you by passive aggression

No matter how nice she is, you arn't married. You can move on.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.