[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I want to take the matters into one’s own hands and change
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1461539482485.jpg (23 KB, 352x482) Image search: [Google]
1461539482485.jpg
23 KB, 352x482
I want to take the matters into one’s own hands and change my broing lfiestyle (work - home and repeat). I feel bored, tired every fucking day. Time to change it. Post your life hacks to improve lifestyle (to be more organized, to feel better, more energized etc). Maybe some apps on Android? Post every idea!
>>
Just be youCOFFEEr self
>>
>>17255086
Will coffee help make OP's life more interesting
>>
>>17255415
I am drinking some right now and I am interesting. I'm a loser but that's still interesting.
>>
>>17255064
Get a new hobby dude.

I started making mead. It's probably going to suck, but at least it's something different and eclectic that I do. And I can talk to people about it.

Get a lizard or start a fish tank.

Have some little thing that you do everyday to work on that you look forward to doing when you get home from work (even video games are kind of acceptable, although they have a tendency to drag you into a hole).
>>
Routine helps me keep my day and week structured.

I go to sleep early by 10 and wake up at 5. Workout everyday after work. I cook 5-6 days out of the week. Sweep the floors and tidy up Tues Thurs and Sun.

I didn't start the habits because anything was wrong. This just adds more consistency and makes me feel comfortable.
>>
>>17255428
Hello boogie. Please lose some weight you dip.
>>
>>17255064
>Post your life hacks to improve lifestyle (to be more organized, to feel better, more energized etc)
Stop masturbating and reduce idle time spent at computer.

Opps I fucked up at the last part, see you tomorrow

*turns off computer and goes outside*
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.