[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hi guys and girls, i have a few problems i hope you can helb
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: unabomber.jpg (125 KB, 375x281) Image search: [Google]
unabomber.jpg
125 KB, 375x281
hi guys and girls, i have a few problems i hope you can helb me with. a bit of back story, im p much a massive loser but ive started going to social events with that 'meetup' website in the past few months, meeting new people and getting out etc. which is good, however theres a few issues you might be able to give me some ideas for

1. dance moves? oftentimes these things end up in a club or somewhere where there is dancing for whatever reason, standard club gyrating and hand waving stuff. i dont really have any special moves apart from making the girl twirl, so you guys know any good ones? im aiming for fairly tasteful stuff that is still sexual (as any dancing is) but nothing particularly gropey or aggressive (i have no problem talking to and making contact with girls, i just dont feel being so unsubtle is appropriate)

2. theres a girl i like in the group but im concerned that making a move on her will bomb said group. im not worried about getting rejected as im used to it now, but i dont really want to cause a rift in the group, get a rep as 'that guy', make her not want to come anymore or stop getting invited because i rocked the boat. so basically, is it a good idea to ask girls in a friendship group out, or should you go for peripheral people, like friends of said girls or randoms or whatever?
>>
>>17255055
1. Pretend you're a wet fish. It's still sexual and not "gropey" since fish don't have hands. Make sure you're wet, I can't stress that enough. I once banged a girl with this magic technique.

2. Just go to her and randomly ask her out. If she rejects you you're a loser and you must leave the group. It's just how human tribes are supposed to work.
>>
>>17255084
could you expand on that please?

problem is i dont want to get kicked out the group because i need it to meet more people
>>
>>17255103
Just take her aside and ask her out out of the blue without knowing each other first. Make sure to do it anxiously and not maintaining eye contact. If she rejects you, you're automatically banished from the group. You must feel defeated and go to r9k and complain about the unfairness of life.
>>
>>17255148
come on man im asking for help, why trall me?
>>
>>17255157
I'm making fun of you for being an autist. You can learn something from that.
>>
>>17255164
nothing in the op is indicative of autism, youre just spewing junk, and for what purpose?

> inb4 aha reacting to someone calling you autist is autist!
you stink
>>
>>17255172
Yes there is. Assuming you'll be "banished" (lol) from a group for asking a girl out? Shows you have very little social experience, thus autism. Maybe not real autism, but autism.
>>
>>17255176
not banished but just that things become 'weird' and people stop hanging out, which has happened to groups ive been in before
>>
>>17255190
"Hey guys, this fucking loser just asked a girl out. Hahahahha!"

"Who does he think he is?"

"Unnaceptable."

"Omg what a weirdo"

"The group has spoken. You are not welcome here anymore. You must vacate the premises in the next 20 minutes or we'll do it by force"

"Yeah.
>>
>>17255212
yeah thats exactly not what i described you fucking unit
>>
>>17255055
1. this a easy problem to fix: if you cant dance head to a dance school yes they are all listed in your phonebook. no they dont just teach one type of dancing most usually teach lots of styles so after you finish a few classes you wont look like a complete muppet when you are trying to cut a rug.

2. just nut up or shut up: ask her out. forget about your "rep" you dont have one. plus you may meet someone new at dance class instead.
>>
>>17255217
Then what do you mean by "weird"? And please don't autism me. Just respond clearly and honestly.
>>
>>17255230
Don't listen to this guy, he listens to metal. All people, especially men who listen to metal, are homosexual. That's not really a problem, but you are straight so you shouldn't receive advice from a completely gay person.
>>
>>17255236
dont listen to this dipshit either: assumes the wrong things about metal listeners. probally drives a subaru. and you know what they say about people who drive subarus...
>>
>>17255271
>dipshit
>shit

>metal
>anal

>listeners
>sodomites
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.