[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/, I really need help. I just recently turned 18 y/o,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Anxiety.jpg (95 KB, 709x623) Image search: [Google]
Anxiety.jpg
95 KB, 709x623
Hi /adv/, I really need help. I just recently turned 18 y/o, I'm living with a shit mother who verbally abuses me, pushes me down and put her weight on my shoulders. She's not working, she hasn't been for as long as I remember and she gets support from something called the Norwegian Labour and Welfare Administration, and constantly complains.

What I need help with is that, I can't live under the same roof as her. I can't contront her because her shitty excuse of a boyfriend will jump in to defend her. And my grandparents wont help either.

I'm still in school, and I wont get a loan if I live to close to my mom. I've applied for jobs but still no luck. It's all just going to hell. I need some help.
>>
Any friends you can stay with? Do you have a car? The first step is to really focus and get s job. In the meantime, spend as much time as possible away from your house. Stay at school for as long as you can, hang out with your friends, go camping, go to the library. Get a girlfriend who has a car. As soon as you get a job, save up all your money and get a cheap used car.
>>
>>17254686
I try to spend most of my days out and with my boyfriend/friends. Sadly don't have a license yet either.. i just want to get the fuck out of here
>>
Are you in hs? How old are you?
>>
If you really want out and if youre still underage then record your interactions with her with your cell or computer. Use video or voice recordings and also keep a journal to write what she says and when she says it. After you have your evidence then talk to a counselor at school.
>>
>>17255262
i stated in the post, I'm 18. Finishing my second year of high school.

>>17255268
I'm old enough to move out.- problem is that when you still go to highschool, you have to live 4miles away from a parent to get help with loans v:
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.