[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so I fucked my ex for a good two hours last night and today I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: 1464148052653.jpg (990 KB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
1464148052653.jpg
990 KB, 3264x2448
so I fucked my ex for a good two hours last night and today I tried to have sex again and she said no because she's worn out and it'll make her pussy look loose (my dick is only 8 inches) and she has a bf btw

is she full of shit???
>>
>>17254668
I was literally eating her pussy and she started crying and I was forced to stop I'm so fucking angry
>>
>only 8 inches
>only
You are full of shit
>>
Go for the butt then
>>
>>17254698
I thought I was always 7 inches until she pulled out the ruler last night at my bone I am 8 1/8 inches . but that's besides the point
>>
>>17254668
>she said no because she's worn out
Great reason to refuse sex.
>and it'll make her pussy look loose
Mythical. Vaginas do not visibly change size or shape as a result of fucking, even with an above-average penis (8in is quite a bit above average)
>is she full of shit?
About why she didn't want to have sex with you? Roughly 50% based on what you just wrote. But who gives a shit? She doesn't need a reason not to want to fuck you.
>>17254683
Seems obvious that she changed her mind. She feels bad about cheating on her bf, or about fucking you for some other reason. Walk away slowly.
>>
>>17254709
that's what I said. I fucked her for three years and it did not change tightness at all. but last night I fucked her from behind really hard and she said it hurt because I was too deep and I kept going and then I got on top of her and fucked her for a long time and she squirted on my dick. her new bf has like a 5 or 6 inch skinny dick apparently
>>
Why do you care? She's your ex. Stop eating another mans dinner fag. Find your own woman.
>>
File: 1465232988571.gif (999 KB, 236x132) Image search: [Google]
1465232988571.gif
999 KB, 236x132
>i fucked my ex
>she has a bf btw

what the fuck are you doing.
>>
>>17254741
>what the fuck are you doing.
Can't you see? He's baiting.
>>
>>17254737
I never stopped fucking her and this guy is a dicklet who can't satisfy her like me. and I'm kinda talking to /fucking a new girl too lel
>>
update we just got back from lunch and we came inside and she got on top of me and just put my dick in her and she was dripping wet she rode me for like 5 mins and I came and last night i didn't get close at all for two hours
>>
>>17254668
>>17254683
>>17254705
>>17254728
>>17254866
Ask me how I know you're 14
>>
>>17254971
haha I turn 20 in August and she's 18
>>
>>17254866
There's a lot more to life than sex and beating your chest like a gorilla about your menial conquests won't provide the deeper satisfaction an honourable life gives. What are you even asking advice for? I doubt you'll listen to any serious moral advice anyhow.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.