[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do I woo her?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160612_145518_2.png (669 KB, 781x1045) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160612_145518_2.png
669 KB, 781x1045
A cute oriental girl works in my local fish and chip shop, she looks around 21 and im 25
Shes so beautiful and I want to take her out but dont know how to ask.
We nevrr had a proper conversation, when I walk in shes always on her phone untillll I tell her my order, then she makes the order and thats it finished, no time to talk
What do? British btw
>>
>>17254365
>when I walk in shes always on her phone untillll I tell her my order, then she makes the order and thats it finished, no time to talk

I would say avoid anyway, but this is certainly a sign she's not interested.

Don't make it awkward for all the times you have to deal with her in the future.
>>
>>17254371
He can go to another chip shop

>>17254365
>asian
wew
>>
>>17254365
>A cute oriental girl
Stopped there...

Who the fuck says "oriental" these days?

Never say that, OP. You'll probably trigger someone for sounding like you were born well before the vietnam war.

Just say Asian if you don't know their specific race.
>>
>>17254381
East is asians
Far east is orientals
I thought its always like that
>>
>>17254371
Her not being interested is the key point, how do I make her interested?
Maybe spit some game mid order?
Tell her her snile is beautiful or some shit idk
>>
>>17254399
Whip out your phone and hand it to her, asking for her number. If she refuses, call her a bitch and never go back to that shop.
>>
>>17254422
Pure savage
>>
>>17254393
How can you be so wrong in a technical era where all this information is readily available?
>>
>>17254365
>in my local fish and chip shop
>British btw

I never would have guesses.
>>
>>17254399
>how do I make her interested?
You don't MAKE anyone do anything. If she's interested or not was decided the first time she interacted with you and she chose to treat you like a customer. Trying to mack, show off, "woo" her is a moot effort and some bullshit from TV. She's not going to get wet for you because you change anything external or internal.
>>
>>17254489
>

>>17254365
>hey you're new here?
>>yea
>[optional witty remark abt the store or costumers whatever]
>so you're doing this as a sidejob?
>yea
>what do you do when not working here
>>yadadyada

go from there for the next couple of times you're ordering at that shop and see where it leads you
>>
File: image001.jpg (70 KB, 582x764) Image search: [Google]
image001.jpg
70 KB, 582x764
You're going to have to either man up, take the plunge, and ask her out cold,

-OR-

Get a job there just so you can meet her.
>>
File: 1456783913987.jpg (206 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1456783913987.jpg
206 KB, 1024x768
>>17254376
>>17254393
Not OP, but we use the word slightly differently to how you do in the US. We use "asian" to identify people of a certain race, rather than those from a geographic area - specifically people with indian or pakistani origins. It's been common parlance for a couple of decades now, from about the time when even the trashy tabloid press decided that they couldn't really call people "paki's" anymore. It's even used for people of that race who've never set foot outside of England - a child of fith generation immigrants who was born and raised here, speaks only English and couldn't even find Dheli on a map is still refered to and will refer to himself as "asain", or sometimes "british born asain".

Oriental is a bit of a dated term though, and it's not something you hear very often now. Even so, we don't have a catch all term for everyone else from asia who isn't indian or pakistani. The media always refer to them by their specific country of origin, or if they were born here their race will be given as, say, "British-Korean". For the average man on the street anyone from asia who isn't what we call asian is chinese by default or until they say otherwise.
>>
>>17254365
get her talking and try then you can try and get her number then you can text her. DUH!
not rocket science...
>>
>>17254365
It's not impossible

Take baby steps, and engage the situation by changing her focus of attention . Once you are not only another client face, you can make your move.

For example
>> Sorry but I ordered blablabla without xxxxx
>> Oh sorry , I' ll change it (heres the combo breaker)
>> Nah dont worry. I would probably make a mess if I were doing this haha (small ego boost) . Long day? (End you part with a question , force the situation and make her jump out of robot mode and engage human mode)

Be cool, rinse and repeat. Eventually you will know when to make your move
>>
who's the girl in the pic?
>>
>>17255437
>calls paki's and sand people Asians to not hurt their feelings
>calls all East Asians 'Chinese' until they correct you

Sounds like you do this because Muzzies are obnoxious scum and you're afraid of offending them. While non-Muzzie(ie: not sand peoples) tend to be more soft spoken, demure or stoic and won't usually make a big deal out of people called Chinese.
My neighbors are all Laotians and Vietnamese (some actual Vietcong among them).
Every time I talk to an obvious immigrant, I always ask where they're from so I don't insult them.

I don't talk to muslims if I can help it though.
Fuck muzzies.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.