[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I tell if someone's nice to me because he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x427
How do I tell if someone's nice to me because he's interested in me or if he's just nice to everyone?
>>
>>17254279
keep talking to him and eventually you'll figure it out
if you can't (or you're impatient) just ask him out
>>
>>17254373
How do you tell?
>>
How do I tell if a girl likes me or is just be nice?
>>
>>17254454
Shit i'm a girl and it's still hard.
Prefering to spend time with you instead of their social circle/party maybe.

Some, let's call them "networking" girls can easily disregard what they like or want to do now fo the sake of strengthening social ties. So if she chooses to do something by herself or with a guy/girl she doesn't find threatening, she'll choose the latter.
These girls tend to be initiative, approachable, cheerful and try to appeal, so there's a high chance you crushed on one.

If she chooses to go to a concert/study(if you aren't smart specially) with you and she clearly has other options then she might be interested. Or she tries to distribute her attention evenly.

It may be the same for social males too, maybe with less focus on seeking practical help. Being nice to everyone because it's cool idk.
It's my guess, i have a friend like that.
This stuff is complicated, honestly, almost if i am not cut out to be a girl.

Also i second OP
>>
>>17254525
>So if she chooses to do something by herself or with a guy/girl she doesn't find threatening, she'll choose the latter.
...if she has two options...

I have fucked up one of my longterm crushes because i didn't know the thing op asks about.
Pls how.
>>
>>17254538
For gods sake just ask them directly or mutual friends if you don't have the balls for that.
Usually you can tell by body language if someone likes you in the platonic way to begin with. How about instead of asking you try hinting yourself that you really like them for a change.
Nothing will be lost if you do, worst case they'll feel flattered.
>>
Observe how he interacts with others and cross reference it with your own experiences with him?

That seems like a really dumb question.

If he's just nice to everybody, he's going to treat everybody the same. If he's nice to you because he's interested, you're obviously an exception.
>>
>>17254550
I'm the only new guy here and he doesn't seem to help anyone else because nobody else needs help doing basic shit.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.