[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I make my fiancée of 7 years break up with me so I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1465884225114.jpg (140 KB, 1100x753) Image search: [Google]
1465884225114.jpg
140 KB, 1100x753
How do I make my fiancée of 7 years break up with me so I can go back to playing the field.
>>
You initiate the breakup yourself, pussy.
>>
>>17254262
fiancee of 7 years? or my fiancee whom i've been dating for 7 years?

regardless you should just tell him or her that you don't wanna go through with it
>>
>>17254265

Dating for 7 years. I fucked up my question.
>>
>>17254269
thats a long ass time to date and find out you don't wanna get married. but if you don't wanna get married to this girl....well you're not getting any younger so stop dragging this out
>>
>>17254262
Show her this thread
>>
>>17254262
Why not break up with her yourself? Trying to get the ring back?
>>
>>17254289

We live together hence it would be easier to have her break it off and kick me out.
>>
>>17254283
yes, this
>>
>>17254291
Why would that be easier than breaking up yourself and leaving?
>>
Today, in /adv/:
>OP realizes he's still a fuckboi that can't settle down
>>
>>17254283
Kek
>>
>>17254291
Just break up with her and leave. It won't make it easier if she hates your fucking guts. Be honest with her you asshole.
>>
>>17254548
Its his decision, settling down isnt for everyone
>>
>>17254283
top kek
>>
Tell her you cheated.

She'll dump your ass hard
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.