[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Concept of "seduction"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4
File: 1450528657921.jpg (212 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1450528657921.jpg
212 KB, 1280x720
I don't understand the concept of seducing a woman.

Yeah, I get that you want to get the woman to be interested in you, but what do you do to achieve that?
Do guys have to impress them? By talking? Body language? Or is it something completely different?

I don't understand the slightest bit of that mechanism. If anyone (especially females) could kinda enlighten me on that subject I would be very grateful.
>>
>>17254101
Also, I'm not a virgin, I've had meaningful relationships in the past, it's just that I've never really 'seduced' a girl - they mostly seduced me. So I just kinda played along and, after several awkward situations, everything kinda went okay.
>>
>>17254101
Also, please don't give me references to PUA webpages/books, unless you have a really good reason. I've read most of that stuff, and it's mostly oriented on a method of seducing as many girls as possible - it mostly doesn't say a word of how to actually do it.
>>
ur an fagit
>>
Actively being seductive is stupid, you're just putting on a performance for someone you don't know for an indefinite amount of time until you're too tired to go on.

Just be yourself and live life for yourself and the bitches will come.
>>
>>17254101
Seduction is the art of getting between a woman's ears in order to get between her legs. The more intelligent, creative and fun the woman the more positively she responds.
>>
Seduction according to PUA is a game.
For a more mature and thorough understanding of the psychology behind seduction, check out 'The Art Of Seduction' by Robert Green.

PUA is fastfood
The Art is Michelin

http://radio.shabanali.com/the-art-of-seduction-robert-greene.pdf
>>
>>17254446
This

Seduction is when you systematically push woman's buttons with the intention of sleeping with her.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSZky8dk7OE

Just something neat to think about

And also, before anything is "Seduction" or "Pick-Up-Artist" stuff, it's first and foremost Social Engineering. Learn the roots before the branches, SE is helpful throughout all your life.
>>
File: bugs.jpg (40 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
bugs.jpg
40 KB, 409x409
>>17254440
>>17254446
>>17254456
>>17254460
>>17254464

I'm not asking for any deep answers, I'm just interested in what does a guy do when he wants to seduce a woman?

For example, you go on some kind of group activity - you meet a very cute girl and you want to seduce her. What do you do?
>>
>>17254101
You need to stop thinking of seduction as a puzzle you need to solve, and more as a skill you want to hone. That is to say, there isn't any one correct answer. Different people can do things every differently from each other, but be equally successful.
>>
>>17254645
Then why didn't you just write that down to the OP?
>>
>>17254658
I was stoned as fuck, sorry.
>>
>>17254653
Can you at least post some examples of what works?
>>
File: Eye Access I.jpg (289 KB, 1912x2051) Image search: [Google]
Eye Access I.jpg
289 KB, 1912x2051
>>17254653
seduction is just one small aspect, its really up to the engineering agent to choose whether or not his attempts are to seduce or otherwise. And up to the vis-a-vis to "accept" the seduction.

I'm more so interested in the RULES OF NATURE, where the mind is the puzzle that needs to be solved.

Of course, going along with what you said - differing scenarios call for differing methods, thus I believe that it is better to learn social engineering and interaction as a large series of techniques. Since there can never be one tried and true and true method.
>>
>>17254101
"Seduction" is ultimately a sexist concept going both ways. It assumes that the other sex is so passive and unintelligent that they can be moved to do something they don't really want, just by the stronger will of the seducer.

As such, it is really a fictional concept.

But "making yourself seem attractive to someone of the other sex" does exist. It assumes that the other person is intelligent and independent and has legitimate tastes, and that the way to "win" her is to demonstrate that you are what she is looking for.

Seduction implies trickery. Wooing implies salesmanship.
>>
>>17254101

>that pic
>you will never be objectified by women
>>
>>17254101
Find a girl thats into getting tied up.
>>
Recently as I was moping over my lack of prospects a girl I knew from a few years back added me on facebook and now we're fucking and going out on the regular. Shes pretty cool. I seem to attract the long term honeys more than anything. Somehow Im always their "perfect match" probably because they see money making skill. Lmao
>>
>>17254962

I second this. Very fun
>>
>>17254645
you don't actively want to seduce a girl you like. if you like a girl, you give her attention and see what comes from it. try to make her laugh, listen to her stories whatever it is. that's all "seducing" is.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.