[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I think he molested my little cousin
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1465893247989885709695.jpg (252 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1465893247989885709695.jpg
252 KB, 2560x1440
I was babysitting my 12 year old cousin recently and we had both fallen asleep. When I woke, she was nowhere to be so I checked the basement. My now ex bf was in the basement with my little cousin was crying and I noticed that her clothes were all messed up. She wouldn't tell me why she was crying and when I asked my ex when he got there and why he didn't wake me up, he kept insisting that my little cousin let him in. Between that and a few other things we argued and broke up that night
Next thing I know, I see a post on reddit with him talking about what sex is like with someone younger. I'm not sure what to do. Idk if you all can see the post, its by psyhanh. Idk what to do
>>
Call the police, tell them what you know and let them handle it from there.
>>
I called but there is no proof and my cousin refuses to tell me if anything happened. Idk why she was crying when I got there....
>>
You could consider telling her parents. But knowing parents they might make it worse. I mean, rape can be pretty bad but the shaming and guilt tripping done by society after the act is pretty bad as well.
>>
>>17254071
Those damn redditfags. Every fucking time
>>
Did you tell her parents?
>>
>>17254116
>I mean, rape can be pretty bad but the shaming and guilt tripping done by society after the act is pretty bad as well.

I think you missed the part where
>12 year old

Tell the parents. You aren't her mother, it's their right to know, it's not AT ALL your right to withhold that kind of information, and it's their call to make.
>>
I'm going to tell them. Its just not easy. I don't want to freak them out if nothing actually happened.
>>
So you're single now?
>>
File: 1464820238851.gif (2 MB, 320x272) Image search: [Google]
1464820238851.gif
2 MB, 320x272
>>17254333
>>
Break him in half. Or if you're too weak, call the cops
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.