[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Try to sell me life /adv/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: tiger.jpg (17 KB, 236x295) Image search: [Google]
tiger.jpg
17 KB, 236x295
>>
it's actually pretty boring desu
>>
>>17254009
It's not worth buying, but if you have one, you might as well hold onto it.

I hear they are hard to come by.
>>
You can create a legacy that lives on farther than you ever will

Generations upon generations will remember you and base their lives on you.

Also skee ball
>>
File: PIZZA.gif (918 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
PIZZA.gif
918 KB, 500x375
>>17254009
PIZZA AND SEX
>>
>>17254040
This is recursive. I call bullshit.
>>
>>17254009
You want it. This is clear in that you've resorted to asking strangers on an Internet image board for reasons to embrace it. But this, in and of itself, is all the reason you need.
>>
>>17254009
For you, I recommend a whole life policy and some accidental coverage. Whole life will accumulate cash value and can be sold later in life. It is a good companion investment to an IRA because it is not taxed when it is sold. Accidental coverage is valuable because it it provides large amounts of coverage for a low price. Given your age, an accident would be the most likely cause of death. Other people in your situation have purchased plans that look lie this...
>>
>>17254009
The alternative doesn't look promising. So, enjoy it while you're still here and fuck everyone who says otherwise.
Best of luck OP. I've been there.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.