[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't stop cheating in college I primarily do this by
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1465848195442.jpg (471 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
1465848195442.jpg
471 KB, 2448x3264
I can't stop cheating in college

I primarily do this by having foreigners do my papers on the cheap, and it sucks spending the money, but the real reason I hate it is because I'm terrified of being expected to know things when I start a new job. Nothing on my resume is a lie, and I have zero interest in accounting (math is by far my worst subject), but these are the main classes I cheat in. I absolutely loathe finance and bookkeeping and I have no interest in starting my own business. With that said, you never know when you'll need this info and I know it'll come in handy.

I think I'm still debating with myself about it. What does /adv/ think? Give me your thoughts. Convince me to stop. I know I need to.
>>
... what the fuck are you even studying, you don't give a shit about it.
you don't seem to like it, go re-do your life from the beginning
>>
You don't need to. What's the big deal? No one remembers all their courses from school. Just make sure you understand the shit directly related to your career.
>>
>>17253993
I could've explained myself better. I only cheat in courses I give no fucks about. Finance essentially. I took finance accounting and quantitative analysis, then started cheating in managerial accounting. If I had a job as a long-term bookkeeper, I think I'd kill myself. Bus Systems Analysis and Design, Business Law, Principles of Management, Introduction to Info Tech are all courses I had fun with and did well. It's when we start talking about profits and efficiency percentages that my eyes glaze over.

>>17253994
Maybe you're right. I'll think more on it.
>>
>>17254008
Managerial accounting is essential to any business, learn that shit pronto.
>>17253994
Except if you are in economics and is hired right away after graduating due to your learnt knowledge. He wont be given time to study when he is hired and will be taught the basics conduct (showing him the programs, the workspace, coworkers, timetable) and will be left to handle paperwork by himself after one week of introductions.
>>
>>17254022
It's a bachelor's in international business. No idea what I want to do with it. Not accounting though. The cultural side interests me way more.
>>
You're scum.
>>
>>17254089
Of course I am, why do you think I'm studying business?

I actually had a business law class that outright told you not to worry about moral ethics in business dealings.
>>
>>17253987
>I'm terrified of being expected to know things
>you never know when you'll need this info and I know it'll come in handy.
But you're not learning this info anyway, so what's the point of taking these classes at all? You still won't know when you're expected to.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.