[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i do everything half-heartedly and then give up when i get hungry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: watermelonfae.jpg (142 KB, 450x315) Image search: [Google]
watermelonfae.jpg
142 KB, 450x315
>i'll be a pseudo-monastic existence!
attend one weeklong retreat and meditate maybe twice a month

>i'll find a sexy boyfriend and be perfect slave gf!
talk to boys online for a while until i get bored of them and watch netflix instead

>i'll become a nurse and move out of parent's house!
mix of As and Fs in college, get placed on academic suspension for low GPA

>i'll keep things clean and it will be great!
clear off desk then get high and watch anime

>i'll get crazy fit and be hot as hell!
yoga twice a week, weights once a month or so as i play video games

sometimes i feel like there's something wrong with me.
>>
>>17253616
What do you mean be a perfect slave gf?
>>
Fuck off tripfag, you're terrible.
>>
File: faeriecontrast.jpg (19 KB, 236x305) Image search: [Google]
faeriecontrast.jpg
19 KB, 236x305
>>17253830
sometimes i get really turned on thinking about being collared and trained to perform for my bf sexually however he wants. it's really hot and maybe my #1 fantasy. first step is to find a boyfriend, but when i get started on this part i quickly lose interest and decide i don't have time for boys and they're all shitty anyway. doesn't seem to help that none of them live up to my expectations i guess.

>>17253833
why did you even take the time to post this.
>>
>>17253844
Because you make noticeably terrible posts and should fuck off.
>>
File: faeriebutter.jpg (175 KB, 900x681) Image search: [Google]
faeriebutter.jpg
175 KB, 900x681
>>17253855
i haven't even posted for like a week wtf. and sometimes i post voice vocaroos and boys like to talk to me that way for some reason so i can't be all bad.
>>
File: 168135.jpg (71 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
168135.jpg
71 KB, 407x405
>>17253616
You don't improve because you have no reason to. Self improvement on a whim without any real end-game is doomed to fail from the start. If you're gonna start down a path, first figure out where you're going - something it seems you've never done before when you've started each of your journeys.
>>
File: faerieeyes.jpg (51 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
faerieeyes.jpg
51 KB, 600x450
>>17253884
self-improvement feels great and i try to do it for its own sake. makes me feel better. made a massive amount of progress, it's just hard to stay consistent. like building good habits is crazy hard and idk why.

figure out where i'm going? i thought endgame was all those things i said. being a perverted deviant gf, getting good job as a nurse, getting into the best shape of my life, cleaning, etc.

meh. getting bored and sleepy again
>>
>tfw no unmotivated perfect slave wannabe gf
>>
You sound borderline. Go see a therapist.
>>
>>17253899
>>17253564
>>
The reason you do this is because you allow yourself to do it. You don't discipline yourself. Be more active. If you lack the discipline to do it alone, seek friends you can do it together with. Learn together, go out and date together, etc...
>>
First off, try to lay off the weed. It may not make a huge difference, but it will make SOME difference.

I will assume you're not depressed since you don't mention it.

One of your problems could be that things have come too easy for you. Your parents take care of your overhead, so you have no reason to get a job; you have entertainment at your fingertips so no reason to get a boyfriend and thus no reason to get fit.

Why not do something drastic, OP? Why not move off somewhere far away (with a plan of course, and hopefully some educational aspirations) where you will sink or swim?

That's what it took for me to get off my ass. Just straight up moved 500 miles away from home.
>>
File: faeblue.jpg (143 KB, 500x437) Image search: [Google]
faeblue.jpg
143 KB, 500x437
>>17253902
hi there :)

>>17253909
aww i bet you say that to all the girls mr. player

>>17253911
will try to read later maybe i hope.

>>17253919
so you're saying i should date my friends?

>>17253930
blah maybe. but i mean i'm not completely hopeless. i do work full time at a very demanding job that pays very little, and i love that. most of my energy goes toward working now and i feel like that might be part of the problem. moving far away seems like maybe a bad decision though, considering i have basically no savings and it takes me forever to make friends. it's nice to have friends.

maybe i didn't want advice lol. i have no idea what i'm doing.
>>
>>17253952
If working a full time job takes everything out of you, you might want to reconsider your goals.

I work in a fairly demanding job, and I've met lots of people who are successful at it. Some of them have very successful relationships; some of them are very fit. Very few of them are very fit, very good at their job, and very successful in their romantic relationship.

It's just too much work. You still want some down time, right? To watch anime/do 4chan?

Maybe just focus on one thing at a time. For now the obvious choice is to focus on education to get a better job. Then, maybe focus on getting fit and developing the habit of exercising every other day (not that hard, imo). Then focus on the boyfriend.

You might fall off the fitness wagon a few times due to lack of sleep/other better things to do, though.

So, yeah. Try focusing on one thing at a time.
>>
>>17253952
Don't date your friends. Do things together with them to escape nihilism. Once you have your shit together, and have done discipline, you can think of relationships. Without that, it will devolve into a nihilistic sexfest that ends up with a bitter breakup. Start taking life seriously.
>>
>>17253952
>hi there :)
Want some motivation to be the perfect slave?
>>
>>17253952
No, I'm not saying it to everyone, but you need help. How old are you? What is your day usually like?
>>
Sounds like you're just wandering a little. How old are you? Did you just start college. Do you have any specific career goals?
>>
>>17253616
>clear off desk then get high and watch anime
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

could be this is your problem.

>>17253830
oh you sweet summer child.

>>17253899
forming habits takes something like a month if I remember right? meaning you've gotta be consistent for at least a month before it becomes a habit. even then you've gotta maintain it. it's not like then it's just a permanent thing. life is work.

>>17253902
ew, that pedestal.
>unmotivated
you obviously have no idea what it's like having to dom someone literally the whole fucking day just to make sure regular adult shit gets done. complete pain in the ass, waste of time, and makes for an unfulfilling relationship. not to mention if you're gonna dom a woman... why not an actual woman instead of a girl that constantly needs like, just, ugh fuck that. I do not have the time and I don't understand how any man actually doing shit with their life could possibly have time for that shit or think that could work well at all. ever.

>perfect slave
also have no idea how boring and unstimulating that gets.

I guess to each their own, seems pretty boring.
>>
>>17254098
As you said, you don't have to dom them forever, and perfect slave doesn't mean doormat.
>>
>>17254067
Jesus Christ...
>>
Fellas, fellas, why are we giving attention to this attention seeker?
>>
>>17254187
Asked the other attention seeker.
>>
>>17254069
My day:
Wake up 4:30am
Get ready for work
Work 6am - 2pm
Come home 2pm feeling exhausted
Make food, watch Netflix
Exercise hopefully
Clean hopefully
Bedtime 8 or 8:pm (sleep is an important part of being healthy!)

It's pretty common for me to work 6 days a week
>>
>>17253616
Oh sweet child
>>
>>17253911

+1
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.