[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like this girl a lot but she has a kid. She'll always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: 43y53u4y5ui3y45iu34.png (956 KB, 1000x360) Image search: [Google]
43y53u4y5ui3y45iu34.png
956 KB, 1000x360
I like this girl a lot but she has a kid. She'll always love this kid more than me. How to deal with this feel? I think I'm going to break it off.
>>
>>17253442
>that timeline
hormones aren't magic pills that reshape your face and become twenty years younger
>>
File: 1445368287056.jpg (23 KB, 480x542) Image search: [Google]
1445368287056.jpg
23 KB, 480x542
>>17253446
>not knowing who eggman is
>>
>>17253442
Do it. Why are you crying on here in the first place?
>>
>>17253442
Grow up. If you marry a virgin and have a baby with her, she will always love the kid more than you (and there is a very good chance that you'll feel the same). That's life.
>>
>>17253442
fake
>>
>>17253442
>She'll always love this kid more than me. How to deal with this feel?
By learning to distinguish parental love from romantic love.
>>
>>17253442
you are ridiculous..
what will you do when you at some point are making a family? of course she loves her child more than you, but that doesn't mean she doesn't love you at all, she can love both.

you have a very childish mindset and cannot expect her to only love you, or love you more than her child. if a woman loves her husband/ boyfriend more than her child it's a serious red flag!
>>
Pitching in as a dad here: while OP worded his feelings weirdly, he has a valid point. What I was told repeatedly is that the partner always has to come first in a parents/kid relationship. This of course doesn't mean you leave your kid alone while you go fuck in the woods, but you always take your partners side and not question his/her authority in front of the kid. This applied to us though as we were both the parents and of course in a relationship since well before we got the kid.
Knowing the people on this board though, OP is probably jealous or expects what I described above 3 months into his relationship with the girl or something like that.
So OP, what is it? Are you demanding 5h fuck-sessions or do you want to be an authority figure to the kid after 2 weeks?
>Grow the fuck up
Have you been a supportive father figure for 3 years and it still feels like you're always fighting against 2?
>Man the fuck up and get some counseling

Also give additional information:
>age of all three
>relationship length
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.