[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Losing my shit here because this is a hell of coincidence.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: 1429592203576.png (157 KB, 383x466) Image search: [Google]
1429592203576.png
157 KB, 383x466
Losing my shit here because this is a hell of coincidence.

>get call on phone
>sleeping cause end shift
>dont know number
>let it go because fuck that
>sleep
>wake up and have voice message
>says hello anon, this is blah call call back at #
>google number
>its a psych/rehab center
>mistake it for the one my parents went to
>call back thinking something bad
>call saying I was returning a call
>oh we were told to call you
>what? By who?
>no name, but it was a female
>you don't need help?
>i guess we called the wrong number then
>i hang up and text my mom making sure

Like I said, I was wrong about it being the place they went to, but here's the kicker: that was the place they used to take me too 20 fucking years ago because I've had depression my whole life. My mom said it was a strange coincidence, but it's freaking me out. They had my name, fine I was there a long time ago, but my cellphone number? I have trouble believing that someone accidentally called me from a place I used to go on my cell number looking for somebody with the same first name.

It's midnight and I'm still mulling this over.
>>
thats legit weird
>>
>I have trouble believing that someone accidentally called me from a place I used to go on my cell number looking for somebody with the same first name.
Nope. Some clerk was spamming reminder calls and happened to fuck up the number, with your names being a coincidence.

The alternative explanation is that the evil skellington inside of you is calling out for help.

Don't be an idiot.
>>
>>17253410

Yea, I know.

Something is up, and idk what to do about it.
>>
>>17253421

I was there 20 years ago, dude. I was literally 6 or 7 years old.
>>
>>17253427
>A place with my same area code managed to accidentally call my house
Okay.
>>
>>17253436

Who said it was anywhere near the same area code? Its not even a house line. It's my goddamn cellphone.
>>
>>17253447
Medical data guy here. Generating a call list is easy as fuck. Pulling together various medical records and information is easy as fuck. You just got a fluke call is all. Either robo dialed or miss dialed by the office. Chill out
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.