[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Help with pregnant guinea pig
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: imgres.jpg (6 KB, 188x141) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
6 KB, 188x141
I have a guinea pig that is anywhere from 9-11 weeks pregnant. She is at the cusp of having them and my wife and I are worried about her. We have had baby pigs before with a different mommy so we know what to expect. But here it is and her pelvis has not spread apart and today we had her on a towel on our bed and shes started bleeding on it a bit but it stopped. Her pelvis started spreading but it closed back up and no dilation has happened yet she should be experiencing it, We are worried she will die soon. Anyone else with more expierience know what to do. I am fully prepared to go in and take the babies out myself but that would kill mommy undoubtedly but Its a chance for the babies to live. The other option is to wait but theres the chance she can die while we sleep then the babies go with her and we are just worried. We dont have money to do a vet,
>>
Think >>/an/ can help you more.
Hope Piggy and her young will be ok
>>
>>17253350
I have already posted with no replies as of yet still
>>
>>17253315
>guinea pig
That's a tad racially insensitive
>>
>>17253315
Try finding a vet on a Q&A site? They are out there.
>>
This is wonderful.

You posted on /adv/ and got actual replies. The people of /an/ are an insufferably rude bunch. I frequent both boards and it's like... Everyone on /an/ is a crazy cat lady where toxoplasmosis infected their brains
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.