[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Life Advice I guess
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
Dated a girl last year, we broke up, had mad love for her still do. Recently she broke up and is single, during the time she was dating I asked her for a second chance with her. Today found she's been fucking her weed dude and is in love with him after she just broke up with her ex literally 3 weeks ago, didn't give a shit about my chance. We've been friends since we broke up and I told her that I couldn't continue being friends with her because it hurts to be friends. Thinking about her with some man every day, knowing that I can't have her tears me apart. I miss her so much already and I just did it about 20 minutes ago...Did I do the right thing? If you have any questions about the situation just ask em and I'll try my best to explain.
>>
Been there before, bro. I was too stupid to move on so I stuck around like a dumbass. Eventually built up anger let loose and she got rid of me for good. Felt awful at first, a year later I'm glad she's gone.

> TL;DR power through until a solution arrives
>>
>>17253263

I talked to /b/ the other day and they helped me come to the solution of ditching her. There was no anger from me, but she seemed to be mad at me probably because I Called her out on how she was acting. It feels good that I dont have to worry about her ever coming back, but its the fact that she isn't coming back that hurts the worst. I'm dumb thinking that she still loved me...
I wish you the best of luck in your search for love friend.
>>
>mad at me probably because I Called her out on how she was acting

I'm mad at you too, for being such a puss. Seriously, it's a fucking girl.
>>
>>17253231

Seems like the situation is a bit deeper than what you've let us know, but from what I've been through I know that in a situation like that, no matter how painful it is to tear someone from your heart, you have to look out for yourself.

>b-bbbb-but she's the only thing I care about.

Snap out of it. The more time you spend channeling those negative vibes, the more it's going to rot your mind. Channel that emotion into something else to distract you from it. Work out. Learn a new hobby. Focus on yourself. Fuck her.

Whatever you do, get away from it. It's like watching a trainwreck happen and you're the conductor. You're becoming the force driving your own misery..

Keep your chin up. Move on. Life isn't over.
>>
>>17253334
What kind of mindset should I have towards women, I'm a nice guy who doesn't like being mean, but after dealing with her shit, I need to act different.

>>17253358
I plan on staying away from her and told her to neve come back. My man, I understand what you're saying. I'm the only one I Should ever care about, my life means a shit ton more than hers and her in general is not worth my time.
>>
>>17253416
>What kind of mindset should I have towards women
The same one you should have about men. Treat them with respect, don't dump all your stupid little problems on them, and make an effort to be a better person without their approval. That's it.
>>
>>17253441
Thank you for the advice, will start working on having that kind of mindset.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.