[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 19 and plan to commit suicide once I turn 20 (or at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (60 KB, 412x549) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60 KB, 412x549
I'm 19 and plan to commit suicide once I turn 20 (or at least within a few weeks of). It's for a very, very complex reason. Care to ask why?
>>
Why
>>
>>17253111
FYI my birthday is on the 27th. My life is in a bullshit fucking rut. I was also diagnosed with high functioning autism as a kid if that helps.
>>
>>17253118
You won't do it, you don't have the balls
>once I turn 20 (or at least within a few weeks of)
don't even have a fixed day
true procrastinator

you're just making this thread to get attention, and blaming everything on a disorder is stupid. I have aspergers and I can function just fine in the real world
>>
>>17253108
So you're a high functioning autist. So what? Since when is that a reason to snuff it?

You say that your life is a rut. So change things up and find a new goal or challenge or something. Or feel free to whine, it's up to you.
>>
>care to ask why

nope!

>but i want attention D:

too bad!
>>
>>17253118
>My life is in a bullshit fucking rut.
Why not work on getting it out of the rut? Way more pleasant in the long term.
>>
I do. Tell me everything from the beginning.
>>
No don't care at all you attentions whore (just like everyone else in your life)

Spare us all and do it faggot.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.