[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can't get unrequited love off my mind
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: alone.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
alone.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>fell in love 6 years ago, while in HS
>Told her, she wasn't interested
>fast forward to present day
>I am successful with an engineering job, but can't form romantic relationships b/c she's always on my mind
What do I do, /adv/? I've never had a gf/am still a virgin because I can't get her off my mind. Should I try to form a relationship anyways just to try to forget about her?
>>
pussy is pussy my nigga
it comes and it goes
just focus on getting some money
and stop being thirsy and chasing this ho
>>
Forget about her. She was a nobody. If she suddenly becomes interested in you now, it'll be because of your success, and not because of who you are. You're no different now than the person who didn't interest her in high school.
>>
File: 1453337437637.jpg (33 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
1453337437637.jpg
33 KB, 500x432
>>17253070
Heh, forgot image.
>>
>>17253059
Probably what I needed to hear at this moment :). Thanks anon.
>>17253070
Yes, I agree with you.

I should say that I haven't actually had contact with her in 5 years (we left for college on bad terms) and her family hates me. So even if I wanted to ignite a relationship, it wouldn't work.

At least I have solace in the fact that she now works a near-minimum wage job in a facility where she literally wipes retards' asses.
>>
>>17253075
kek
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.