[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Kids playing loudly in the street
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
There are annoying 9-12 year old kids playing in the street. They are also violating state law by not wearing helmets. The parents do not care to watch their children or are too busy playing basketball. What should I do?
>>
Shake your cane at them and tell them whippersnappers to git off yer lawn.

Get over it, gramps.
>>
>>17252908
I have tried telling them to go off the street but they always come back within 10 minutes.
>>
>>17252904
>>17252904
Let kids be kids. You must have grown up with a terrible childhood if you weren't being loud and not wearing your helmet. They're 9 and 10 as long as they're staying in the neighborhood why should their parent have to watch them. I did this shit all the time.
>>
>>17252904
>They are also violating state law by not wearing helmets

Are they on bicycles or are all kids required to wear helmets at all times?
>>
>>17252918
They are usually always on bicycles.
>>
>>17252912

I was not being serious.
>>
Would my best option just be to buy noise-canceling headphones and earmuffs?
>>
>>17252920
Honestly, if you live in an area with other humans and their offspring you're going to have to deal with things you might not agree with. They are kids, they're playing, having a good time, doing what kids do. They seem pretty harmless.
>>
>>17252933
They are bad kids, I have to constantly tell them to stop bullying a child with autism.
>>
>>17252936
That's sad they pick on someone with autism. Maybe do what you said here>>17252928
>>
>the parents
>are too busy playing basketball.
Niggers... You just can't and won't win OP. I'm sorry but there's nothing you can do.
>>
>>17252949
The poor child actually had to stay inside last summer because of it, I feel bad for not doing more. It's worse because his mother has anxiety too and takes medicine for it.
>>
>>17252956
That's a messed up situation. Maybe make a formal complaint somewhere saying that you witness other kids picking on another kid who is mentally handicapped. Perhaps they'll send someone to speak with the parents/kids.
>>
>>17252936

Assuming that you are not the child with autism, have you considered talking to the parents of said children?
>>
>>17252969
*the annoying children
>>
>>17252969
I have talked to his parents, but the only solution they could think of would be to keep him inside. It's a shame that this is accepted as normal.
>>
>>17252977
Sorry your mom and dad made you stay inside last summer, OP.
>>
>>17253088
My parents passed away 12 years ago and I'm 54, so I don't know what you mean.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.