[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello /adv/. I quite recently (May) turned 18. Until now, my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: shingo07.jpg (15 KB, 349x255) Image search: [Google]
shingo07.jpg
15 KB, 349x255
Hello /adv/. I quite recently (May) turned 18. Until now, my parents have been very restrictive with me. They never trusted me enough to make me go out with friends because of some crazy shit i did as a child (ran away from home at 12, they caught me the following day). Now that i'm 18 though they say that they can't prevent me from going out anymore and thus i'm basically free. There's one problem though: i'll never get back the years i spent all by myself as an underage. During this time all my friends experienced parties, got laid, managed to find a gf/bf... And then there's me. I know absolutely nothing about hooking up chicks, i'm afraid of approaching girls and even if i could my virginity would ruin everything anyway. What should i do to be less pathetic?
>>
Pathetic Bumpy
>>
>>17252813

Well there's only one way to find out. Don't do jackshit, be as confident as when you thought you could leave the house at 12 yo. Go read some advice about how to hook up Be polite, not too much, be nice, not too much, set little standards for now, make male friends too just so they invite you to parties.

I repeat, don't do jackshit. Don't drink too much, don't harass girls, don't try too much to be le cool guy in parties.
>>
Buy some new clothes look at what your friends wear if you don't know shit about what to wear, read up on how to talk to girls and how to approach them, go to a club with friends drink a few beers, easy.
>>
>>17252872
Trust me harassing girls is the least of my problems. I have difficulties in having a talk with girls, even the ugly ones.
>>
>>17252926
Why is that ?
>>
>>17252954
Because OP is going to blame his parents because they wouldn't let him do anything
>>
>>17252965
he didn't say that, fuck off jerk. you're not /adv/ material
>>
>>17252971
Sweetie, you haven't been here long enough if you don't think that's what OP's answer is going to be
>>
File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (876 KB, 1066x1500) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
876 KB, 1066x1500
>>17252954
>>17252965
I don't blame my parents for doing what they did. Their reaction was natural. I blame myself, that's the point. I don't have enough self-esteem, whenever i talk to a girl i feel like i'm inferior to her or whatever.

But then again, all my sexual insecurities are momma's fault right?
>>
>>17252974

> condescendant to the OP asking for help
> thinks he knows better when OP didn't answer yet
> trying to subtlety call me a newfag of /adv/, thinking that's /b/ or some robot fag

Fuck you, you're nothing on /adv/, you either help or be a cuck somewhere else
>>
>>17253004
Forgot to put on the nick
>>
>>17253004

Why would you feel that way ? I'm not telling you you're the alpha type but you're not supposed to give a shit about it, talk casually, joke lightly about anything if you feel embarrassed. In the end everything I will tell you will not help you, try by yourself with girls without any intention of flirting, try by asking your way to a random girl in the street then add a remark about her, a joke, anything. You will find nobody to give you a guide "How to chat with girls", but you could watch how others do it, or how to engage a conversation with anyone really even a guy, as long as it helps you developing your social skills, it's okay.

Also, never look too needy. Whatever you're asking.
> "hey gurls where is da library ?" "that way" "did I tell you ur cute ?"
NOPE
>>
>>17253032
How do i make a girl understand i'm into her though? I mean i will try to speak normally with girls i don't really like just to get the habit of it, but what about when i'll have to talk to a girl i like?
>>
>>17253042

Well once you've talked to her a few times, and IF you don't see any objection coming from her (she responds quite fast, she also leads a bit the conversation, you don't need to push her too much to have an answer etc)
Well slowly propose going out together, eating together, getting to know her, movies, anything to have some times. Depends on your feelings, on the person and how shy she is, she will get the message, after 3-4 times, ask her out, she could say yes or not : there is nothing wrong with both answers okay ? Some could reject you and you might be heartbroken if this is your first time, well you didn't understand her feeling before asking her out.

Go look on advice to look sharp and alpha so you can get nice 8/10 pussy, I cannot advice you on the looks of it.
>>
File: shingo3.jpg (41 KB, 640x478) Image search: [Google]
shingo3.jpg
41 KB, 640x478
>>17252872
>>17253032
>>17253067
Thank you anon/s, this was quite helpful. I feel a lot better now, i'll apply those suggestions you gave me whenever i can.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.