[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> first girlfriend > 6/10 face, lovely girl > she little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
> first girlfriend
> 6/10 face, lovely girl
> she little chubby, but not handsome enough to complain
> she's in love with me
> I don't know how to properly tap someone kinda heavier than me, and i'm not /fit/ faggot, I'm pretty skinny honestly
> How the fuck do I properly please her while having so many apprehension about her body ? (+ not wanting to show her that, don't want to shame her or give her a complex about it)
>>
>>17252652
>she little chubby
No she's not, she's a fatass. If she was merely a 'little chubby,' then you wouldn't have trouble fucking her
>>
>>17252669
Meh. I'm 55kg and she's probably 60-65 which is pretty chubby for her size but it's not that huge matter of fact I didn't notice it that much. I just don't know how to handle her.
>>
>>17252680
55 kg? Jesus, kids should stay out of this place.
>>
>>17252652
>6/10
>Chubby
Pffffftt hahahahahaha
>>
>>17252737
I'm 20.
>>
What do you mean "handle her"? Like pick her up? Also if she's around 60kg thats probably only a little chubby.why are you having issues just fuck her
>>
>>17252680
Unless she's a literal midget, that's not TOO fat. Sounds like the problem is you, not her
>>
>>17252779
Thank you, that's a nice answer. You're proving what I was thinking. I was thinking that personally I already planned to get gains. I don't know if I will also muscle up but get a little more fat should already be something.

> She's 1m60, pretty small but not literal yet
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.