[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need some advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Favim.com-20767.jpg (82 KB, 480x393) Image search: [Google]
Favim.com-20767.jpg
82 KB, 480x393
So im not sure how to go about this, I feel like this girl does like me and she did seem interested, but she doesnt respond. Any idea what I should do?

Story:
I asked this girl at work out after a few weeks of flirting. Shes always smiling and making eye contact with me. When I asked her out (Last Sunday) for this weekend she said she was busy all weekend, so I asked for her number and she gave it to me and we joked a bit before she left. Later that night I texted her my number.

The day after I asked her whats up, but she never replied. But I saw her the next day at work, so I played it cool. Four days later (Last Thursday) I asked her again when she would be free this weekend (I knew she was busy from the first time I asked), she replied that she was busy with work and saturday she had to go to a party and sunday had to spend time with family. I said its all good but asked what days she thinks she will be free next week, but she never replied. I saw her again on Friday, but I didn't want to bring up that she never replied to me, but she was still smiling and making eye contact with me, and had a little small talk with her again and that was it.

I wont be at work until Friday this week so the only way to ask her is texting again which she doesnt seem to reply to. Is there any way to ask her straight up if shes interested or not or how long should I wait before I ask if shes gonna be busy again? Should I say anything if she doesn't respond again?
>>
From her perspective
>this guy cornered me at work
>asked me for my number, couldn't think of an excuse that wouldn't make working together awkward
>ignoring his texts, hoping he'll get the hint
>keeps asking me out, I keep making excuses
>holy shit, he still doesn't get the hint
>have to act civil at work because, you know, it's work
>how the fuck do I get him to leave me alone??
>>
>>17252643
Maybe, though she did say yes when I asked her if she was interested in going out for lunch some time before I even asked for her number. Should I just leave it be?
>>
>>17252681

Not the dude but my advice would be :

Yeah you could leave it be, or even be sincere about it.
Irl or even by a text message.

> "I suppose you read my text and didn't answer to avoid rejecting me, I seem to understand you don't feel the same way I do, I am really sorry I thought we could hang out and we will forget about that and keep it professional "

Something along the lines of this, mine is roughly done so change it up and make it smoother

Let's be clear, that is not getting you the pussy, but it's helping to get a better relation out of your awkward trap. And that is making it safe for another time to try when she changes her mind. She might even understand that you're a nice dude and come back to you after months of work together who knows, but let's not fool ourselves right now.
>>
Ask her again this week and if she doesnt say shit forget it
>>
>>17252707
>>17252743
Wouldn't that seem like guilt tripping her? I'll try it in a few days
>>
>>17252793

Well you're in a shitty situation so I was saying is that you'd need to rehabilitate yourself. She's only seeing you as the creep who asked her out and she didn't want to answer to you. If you apologize, you're clearing the air by saying you didn't get her feeling right and you were mislead.
(No need to be begging, the general message is "my bad I thought we were cool, that isn't the case so I'll just back off" )

Whatever will be after that is better than the situation you're in.
>>
>>17252807
I see, thanks
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.