[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm 26 and I've never had a boyfriend. Have I missed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: human-melting-girl-skin.jpg (53 KB, 640x330) Image search: [Google]
human-melting-girl-skin.jpg
53 KB, 640x330
I'm 26 and I've never had a boyfriend. Have I missed out big time?
>>
>>17252564

It's pretty good to be in love if you find someone you absolutely click with.
But on the other hand, having a SO just for the sake of it doesn't really pay off in the long run.
>>
>>17252564
depends -
have you been fucking guys?
would you prefer a gf?
>>
>>17252564
I don't really think I can convince someone who has never been in a relationship. Being with the right person is worth it, being with the wrong person isn't.

Do you think you just haven't found the right one yet? Consider if your expectations of people are too high. I used to be one of those people who thought that he hasn't found the right girl, but I'm starting to think that my expectations of them (as people, not for their looks) has been too narrow. To sum it up in a quote: "your soul mate probably won't text back right away every time".

Otherwise don't regret "missing out". Nobody can force you to feel motivated for a relationship but yourself. If you look at the positive things people take away from their relationships, along with the negatives, you can figure out whether it's what you want and more importantly, what you want from another person.
>>
OP: You missed out small time.
>>
Nah, boys are useless

Also >>17252570
>>
>>17252564
No
I have a bf and want to die
>>
>>17252604
Motivation has never really been a problem for me, I've always wanted a boyfriend but I've never been able to make it happen.

I'm basically trying to make myself feel better about this, trying to convince myself that I didn't miss out on much.
>>
>>17252588
I've tried sex a few times but I've never enjoyed it. I do have a sex drive though, masturbating daily helps with that.

No, not really into girls.
>>
>>17252564
>Female
>Never had a boyfriend
How is this even possible? Even morbidly obese nigresses have zero problems getting dudes. You have it on easy mode being female. What the fuck is the problem?
>>
you've missed out on deeeeeeeeeeeeez nutz
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17252639
>>
>>17252795
Lmao, virgin?
>>
>>17252756
You might want to alter your model of reality.
>>
>>17252817
Please enlighten me, anon-sensei :^)
>>
>>17252822
There are women who find it hard to get boyfriends.
>>
>>17252817
Are you implying anon is wrong?
Because hes not
350 pound, 36 year old total bitch woman can get a boyfriend who spoils the shit out of her.
Meanwhile attractive, friendly guys can have girls tell him how cute he is and how much they want a boyfriend "like you!" but never be interested in him.
I understand, thats because females want different things and usually look for security before even starting a relationship, whereas men can get into one and fight to keep it just because shes cute and gives good head.

But still, its much easier to get a relationship as a girl. It might not be of substance, but it still counts
>>
>>17252865
How does it feel being so wrong?
>>
>>17252866
Ok then, tell me how to get a relationship

Not how to get casual sex, how to get a relationship.

Step by step please.
>>
>>17252871
I'm questioning my own existence since I'm a woman who finds it hard to get a boyfriend, in fact I've never had one.
>>
>>17252883
I didn't think it was possible to do less than nothing. Simply existing is all it takes... Impressive, OP. Very impressive.
>>
>>17252645
Well I (might) be in the same boat. Maybe.

Have you ever rejected someone? If so, why?
>>
>>17252932
Once. I just couldn't develop feelings for him.
>>
>>17253076
I've had several long term relationships, so in my opinion if you want any sort of relationship, a good one, that lasts, you need to open yourself to things more.

What mean to say is, just because you dont like 'x' person now, doesnt mean you will feel that way forever. Real long lasting relationships are built on well, building it together, interests, hobbies, just general talks.

Proper relationships take time to blossom and just when you think it couldnt blossom more, it does.

Now circle back to the how to get one. You dont. Do go seeking one out. Just let social interactions happen and be open to people. Focus on building yourself up and the right people or person will come along.

Hope this helps, probs not what you were really looking for but, its solid all the same.

tl;dr Dont worry about being with someone else, focus on being you and enjoying what you do and the right people or person will come along.
>>
I want a gf but it's never going to happen because I go out of my way to ignore girls because I'm too afraid to talk to them and I look like a dick.
I've come to terms with it though. Never going to face my fears ever.
>>
>>17253076
Was coming here to say just this >>17253163

I have the same problem, only I've "rejected" multiple women. I'm an idiot who lets things like other people's opinions and her being a less-than-perfect human being get in the way of even having a relationship.

I got a feeling of what it was like when I asked a woman out a couple months ago. I knew her for a couple of years and wasn't terribly into her at first either. Then finally I woke up and said "wow, she's pretty special, I should ask her out". Got her number, was optimistic, then it occurred to me she just gave me the # so I'd leave her alone.

Looking back on it there were maybe times she was possibly interested but I did nothing about it. She may have gotten tired of me and decided she wouldn't have me anymore because she got sick of waiting. Thinking about it for a while, I looked back on other times when a woman showed interest and I just failed to pull the trigger. I sit around waiting for women to do all the work and make me feel some magical way. The problem with that is just because somebody isn't someone you're crazy about now, doesn't mean they never will be. You CAN grow to love someone and appreciate them, and honestly if somebody comes along and shows a lot of interest in you, I think you should at least give them a chance. It's not every day, or every week, or every month, or even every year that somebody like that comes along.
>>
>>17252876
go to a bar, wait till someone hit on you, follow his game, don't fuck him on the first date, after the fuck happened, wait for his call, if he don't call after the fuck repeat the process with a different person
>>
>>17253283
don't do this.

Go outside and do things. Go join clubs or groups and go to events nearby. Go to music concerts or the county fair, whatever doesn't fucking matter, people are everywhere. Go hit up that old friend of yours on Facebook that you always thought was cute and tell them that you know it's weird but you've been thinking about them and want to see them.

Once you've found a boy you want to talk to, walk right up and say hello. Odds are you wont even need to do this and a guy will already be approaching you only from body language (looking approachable).

Talk to people. give out your number. get to know people. get asked/ask to go on a date. Date. Get closer. Get asked to be closer together. Fuck a lot. Success.
>>
you're not missing out on anything. men in general are not interested in developing a healthy and fulfilling relationship, and aside from that they are mostly boring and devoid of conversational skills or interesting hobbies. i have been in quite a few relationships, and even in my platonic friendships with guys i notice this. do not bother.
>>
>>17253354
Wow. You don't see a robot perspective from a female much around here.
>>
>>17253354
*they are just like women
>>
File: 1465217040260.jpg (70 KB, 1600x900) Image search: [Google]
1465217040260.jpg
70 KB, 1600x900
go to an army bar bich.
>>
>>17252564
The real question is how much to you weigh?
>>
nah, not really
men are worthless unless you have self-esteem problems or daddy issues
you always get sick of their shit within a few years
it's best to become educated and successful while keeping a semblance of a social life and maybe settle down in your early 30's or something
lot of guys will say you're old and busted that's because they're irresponsible cum sprayers, avoid those
pick a man in his late 30's or early 40's who has his life together and isn't still eating tendies that his mom buys
>>
>>17253354
>men in general are not interested in developing a healthy and fulfilling relationship
Fuck you anon
>boring and devoid of conversational skills or interesting hobbies
True but fuck you anon
>>
>>17254230

>men are worthless unless you have self-esteem problems or daddy issues

This train of thinking leads to more problems than one might think. If you think all men are worthless you are not shit yourself.
>>
>>17254230
>edgyex-cumdumpthatgotherfeelingshurt detected
>>
>>17253354
I bet your Instagram is filled with selfies, you arrogant cum dump, we could never match your interesting obsession with x-files and radiohead.
>>
>>17252639
>having shit taste in men

>>17252817
even the most ugly piece of shit women that you can think of have sugar daddies and who knows they probably don't even need to give them sex.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.