[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Me and ex were going to get back together, then I found out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1415137102665.jpg (254 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1415137102665.jpg
254 KB, 600x800
>Me and ex were going to get back together, then I found out she was stringing me and another guy along
>Told her she was a total piece of shit, and really scummy, and to not contact me anymore
>Apparently the other guy found out too and more or less told her to kill herself.
>She left a voicemail on my phone today saying that she attempted suicide, and is currently in a mental health facility, and then just said bye without saying anything else

What the fuck? Why would she just leave me that message. Was she trying to guilt me or something? I don't understand.

Should I feel bad? I'm leaning towards no.
>>
>>17252451
Well done both you and the other guy. She reaped what she sow.

Bitch is most likely trying to get you pity her and getting your emotional support. Probably sent same message to the other guy.

Cut contact. She's toxic
>>
>>17252465
was gonna say thi pretty much
>>
File: 1441036414596.jpg (45 KB, 576x720) Image search: [Google]
1441036414596.jpg
45 KB, 576x720
>>17252451
She wants you to feel bad because she made bad choices.
>>
>>17252451
First of all. Never get back with an ex. Period.
They will not respect you if you do no matter who dumped who. Which leads to her doing the same shit that caused you to break up.

As for the guilt shit. Let her deal with her life. Don't let it effect yours. She wants to be dramatic and get your pity.
>>
>>17252451
Manipulation, let her go, you have nothing to do with her.
He wants you to feel guilty and go with her asking "Hey are you OK?" If you go it will be way too easy for her to manipulate and control you.

It's dangerous.
>>
>>17252451

>What the fuck? Why would she just leave me that message. Was she trying to guilt me or something? I don't understand.

She's mentally ill. There's nothing to understand. Trying to understand why sick people do what they do is a waste of time.

She's in a hospital where people are looking after her so analyzing her behavior is no longer your concern. You shouldn't feel guilty because her emotional instability isn't your fault.

I wouldn't go as far as telling her to kill herself, personally, but that's neither her nor there.

Move on. She needs help and there's nothing left for you to do.
>>
Bitch is nuts as fuck and looking for sympathy.

Feel free to fuck her dumbass when she gets out, but go no further.
>>
You should find out in what mental facility she is in, and in what way you can help her rehabilitate and get back out.

If you find out she's lying after going through the trouble, then you can use that against her, I guess.
>>
when a woman says she's going to kill herself, or is in a mental hospital, she is lying to get attention. Lots of women do this. You aren't alone.
>>
File: 1394410775751.gif (983 KB, 250x197) Image search: [Google]
1394410775751.gif
983 KB, 250x197
>>17252633

>when a woman says she's going to kill herself, or is in a mental hospital, she is lying to get attention.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.