[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
A week ago my mother had broken a plate and some of the little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1443176725523.png (316 KB, 721x777) Image search: [Google]
1443176725523.png
316 KB, 721x777
A week ago my mother had broken a plate and some of the little pieces of glass went into my food which I obviously ingested later on, because otherwise the story wouldn't be worth of my time to be written down. I just felt that something was in my mouth when a tiny piece of glass cracked between my teeth.
Two days later It went out with shit and it cut my ass and that was it. Not much blood and it was bright red so I wasn't worried at all.
But now I'm fucking worried.
I have no fucking idea how many shards of glass i devoured and after a whole week I can still tell that something is up in my guts. There hasn't been any blood in my shit, I tried to vomit and everything seemed to be ok. I don't feel any pain at all, it's just like there's still something inside of me or maybe there isn't but my colon is still inflammed or something like that. Should I panic or it's better to wait a little longer? I don't have an insurance. Also please tell me something nice about colonoscopy.
>>
>>17252449
You are having hypochondria
>>
>>17252452
anon, I really hope that's the case.
I haven't slept well recently because I'm scared of dying from sepsis without noticing it.
>>
I forgot to mention that it stings when I make fast motions. It isn't very painful but it's still noticable.
My abdomen doesn't seem to be swollen but it feels weird as fuck and my last shit was loose and left some yellowish marks on paper.
My tongue had been coated which is usually a sign of bacterial infection but it went back to normal.
>>
>Also please tell me something nice about colonoscopy.

They're amazing, you'll leave with a wide smile that you won't be able to take off your face.

The prostate is an amazing sex organ.
>>
File: 1459946107474.jpg (13 KB, 500x259) Image search: [Google]
1459946107474.jpg
13 KB, 500x259
By the way I think it's worth mentioning that shitting pieces of glass hurts less than shitting chilli peppers.
>>
I think that you'll probably fine. I've done anal a few times in my life and sometimes a little blood comes out or my ass hurts. As for the abdomen pains, I doubt it's a piece of glass as they probably all came out in that first shit. You didn't swallow any large jagged pieces I think, probably just little shards. Main thing to monitor is your butthole. Apply some disinfectant perhaps and buy some of this muscle rub (see below) and rub it around the outside of you butthole and along your crack along with some Vaseline. Your shit will become softer for awhile while it heals because your body doesn't want to hurt your asshole or get any mini cuts/inflammation infected.

Don't worry. A few weeks ago there was a chip in my bowl that I didn't see and I felt something crunchy while eating. It was a small piece of glass. I have had zero problems. Good luck OP!

https://www.amazon.com/Sweet-Grass-Farm-Spring-Chicken/dp/B007ROT9MW?ie=UTF8&hvadid=91831665389&hvdev=c&hvexid=&hvnetw=g&hvpone=&hvpos=1t1&hvptwo=&hvqmt=b&hvrand=6470188908979166448&ref=pd_sl_18hwnl6mvn_b&tag=googhydr-20
>>
File: 1461890359333.jpg (90 KB, 549x280) Image search: [Google]
1461890359333.jpg
90 KB, 549x280
>>17252672
Well, I'm mostly scared that some of the glass might have been stuck in my intestine as there's no way to tell without having my ass probed. It's been a week so either the damage was so bad that it still needs time to be fully healed or something went wrong.
>>
To be honest I think your fine. Remember you already said you had no insurance.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.