[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bigger Cock: Update
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: GhostDog_3 (1).jpg (13 KB, 445x260) Image search: [Google]
GhostDog_3 (1).jpg
13 KB, 445x260
Sorry I don't know how to ad to my old thread. So I listened to all of your advice and I went over and deep throated the shit out of dudes cock it was awesome, and he was very happy. So thank you. If anyone can help me I have another question. I was so turned on thinking about it that as soon as he put a finger in my pussy I squirted. That has never happened to me. I have read about it, but when it happened I was kind of embarrassed. Has anyone ever experienced this? Do guys think that its hot? I feel weird about it.
>>
Nothing says you are getting into the sex better than a squirt and guys love it when their partner is into it like that. Keep up the enthusiasm and you will keep your guy very happy. Nice work!
>>
OP: It is hot and normal.
>>
>>17252364
Context?
>>
>>17252544
Nice thanks
>>
>>17254660
You will squirt even more if he puts the whole dick in you.
>>
>>17254707
Can't wait for that to happen again.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.