[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If my gf is having her period, is it that wrong to want her to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1426360838403.jpg (200 KB, 960x716) Image search: [Google]
1426360838403.jpg
200 KB, 960x716
If my gf is having her period, is it that wrong to want her to get me off by other means? My ex would when it was her time of the month, I don't know how to bring it up to my current gf without being awkward.
>>
>>17252211
Periods can really vary between individuals (and even within individuals).

Like if I'm having horrendous cramps, I need to focus on not crying and throwing up and sadly can't do those things for my boyfriend.

When I'm not feeling that bad, I of course do whatever I can for him because I love him and want to be the best partner I can be.

I'd say just be sensitive to however she's feeling, but communicate with her about it. It's not awkward, it's normal couple stuff.
>>
>>17252237
I understand there can be times it'll feel bad but she hasn't in the 2 years we've been going out and I've respected that but it's sort of frustrating me. How do I bring it up? Just say, "can I get a blow job"? She always makes these things awkward to bring up.
>>
Don't make her do anything you wouldn't want her to make you do. If you want unrequited blowjobs give her unrequited cunnilingus every now and then. Another option: I've eaten a girl out on her period before but I was just really into her and it wasn't as bad as I thought it'd be. She didn't want me to but I felt like doing it and promised to stay only at the clit to avoid blood but got really into it.
>>
>>17252382
Hm maybe wait until she's not on her period and in a good mood and just bring up period sex in general. Ask her how she feels about that, tell her how you feel about it, if either of you have ever wanted to try it or not, then it can easily transition into asking how she feels sexually on her period. Does she get more or less horny (as the hormone fluxes can have quite an effect in that area), and if she'd want you to get her off by fingering her clit (it can help cramps), and then you can talk about how you feel sexually during her period, how you'd really love to still be sexual and intimate with her during that time and ask how she'd feel about giving you a handjob or oral.
>>
how is this bothering you? Girls have their period for 4 days-a week. You can't wait a fucking week? Fucking how pathetic are you dude lmao
>>
>>17252415
To be fair, I didn't take it as OP saying that. He's just saying that he'd like to do it, not that he NEEDS to, and he's having a hard time figuring out how to talk about it with her.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.