[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i am deeply in love with my gf but a couple of days ago
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: IMG-20160301-WA0000.jpg (38 KB, 480x591) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20160301-WA0000.jpg
38 KB, 480x591
Guys i am deeply in love with my gf but a couple of days ago i met a girl at work who has caught my full atention. It seems i can't get her out of my thoughts and I'm always hoping we cross each other in the office. Then, when i see her coming, i become a mongoloid. You know that feeling when you firmly believe you're seeing the most beautiful thing ever? Getting her number was quite easy and we even talked the same day she gave it to me. You see, i feel in some way guilty because i love my gf but i really really want to ask her out for a drink or something even though it feels wrong in some way. I just don't know what to do.
>>
>>17252042
It's too late. You already got her number and made this post. You're relationship is doomed and the one with the new girl will also be doomed as soon as another pretty female bats her eye at you. If only guys weren't such slaves to their dicks and had some control, there'd be a lot less heart ache out there
>>
>>17252113
bitch pls
>>
>>17252042
Break up and be a man
If you aren't attracted to your gf more than this bitch you should break up.
Don't let her suffer by cheating on her, its the worst thing you could do.
>>
>i am deeply in love with my gf
No you're not.
>>
>>17252042
The idea that you're suppose to be loyal to your partner is at least partly a social convention.
From the perspective of evolution there are at least a few chances where it's optimal to break up with your current partner to risk a new relationship with a new partner who you think will be better.
>>
But i dont even know if she likes me but i'm thinking i dont even want to know because if she does i think it will be unstoppable
>>
Just break up with your gf.
What you describe would be heartbreaking to her.
>>
Breaking up with your girlfriend is the best thing that you can do for her, just be honest and tell her straight up, "I want to see other people." or "I'm interested in someone else.". If you really loved your girlfriend, you wouldn't even dream of going out with someone else.

Don't be a cheating asshat, dump your girlfriend before your friendship with this new chick escalates into something more and you do end up being unfaithful.
>>
Original poster, you should break up with your girlfriend before committing an infidelity.
>>
>>17252457
But i love her...
>>
>>17252542
No you don't. You might feel like you do, but when you truly love someone, you don't get strong urges to see other people. Trust me.
>>
>>17252768
Yes i do. But it is another kind of love. With this girl i just met it's all butterflies and xtc but i truly love my gf. I just dont know... should i try and know this person better or should i let it go? Im obsessed with her right now.
>>
>>17252811
Yeah go on one date (it is NOT cheating) and see how it goes. Maybe try to get a blowjob to see how she is in bed but don't have sex. If she feels better then leave current gf and go with the new one.
>>
>>17252939
That's a load of shit, that's still cheating dingus

>>17252768
Don't have experience with this, but what about people in poly-amorous relationships?
>>
>>17252939
A blowjob is cheating you asswipe. OP should just dump his girlfriend and try out this new chick entirely because clearly he doesn't care about his current girlfriend as much as he believes he does.
>>
>>17252811
You have a choice. A lot of people say, "But love isn't a choice!" but it fucking is. You can choose to pursue the new girl. You've got some base chemistry, and potential. You can also choose to stay with your current girlfriend. Commit, and deescalate the situation with the new girl by not exacerbating your crush. Crushes are normal. It doesn't necessarily reflect on your girlfriend that you have a crush on another potential girl. That's fairly uncontrollable. However, what you decide to do is where all the control lies. And you can encourage the new girl or encourage your old relationship, but if you encourage both and end up cheating, you're just a piece of shit. It's your choice.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.