[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
And what's the deal with eating pussy? She absolutely loves
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: seinfeld1.jpg (32 KB, 442x480) Image search: [Google]
seinfeld1.jpg
32 KB, 442x480
And what's the deal with eating pussy? She absolutely loves it but it seems to give me an upset stomach/sick feeling
>>
>>17251865
I don't think you're accustomed to the taste and/or scent
It's a little different, I agree, but a major turn-on
>>
>>17251875
You might be on to something, I do t mind the taste, but the smell isn't the best so maybe that's why. The first time I did it I could have got the flu or something I was feeling so bad, now I'm just feeling hubgry, but with no appetite
>>
>>17251883
Tell her to shower before getting it on (or shower together)
See if that helps
Maybe you just went down at a bad time
>>
File: 51101792_10-1.jpg (38 KB, 420x282) Image search: [Google]
51101792_10-1.jpg
38 KB, 420x282
>>17251890
She took one last night.
but it was in the high 90s today, I'm sure that didn't help anything
>>
>>17251902
Then I have no clue, pal, maybe you've just got different taste for smells
>>
File: popcorn_seinfeld.gif (485 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
popcorn_seinfeld.gif
485 KB, 500x375
>>17251914
All good fampai, just trying to gage how common this might be
>>
>>17251932
I reckon it's fairly common
Different strokes for different folks
>>
Women's vaginas are a symbiotic biosystem, likely there are bacterial cultures that your immune system doesn't respond well too. Either keep doing it for resistance and hope it fades,the only other option would be to nuke her vagina with strong soap except that might make it much worse since its a pretty delicate ecosystem.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.