[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
triple threat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: motorhead.jpg (412 KB, 1100x780) Image search: [Google]
motorhead.jpg
412 KB, 1100x780
hi guys and girls, i have a few problems i hope you can helb me with. a bit of back story, im p much a massive loser but ive started going to social events with that 'meetup' website in the past few months, meeting new people and getting out etc. which is good, however theres a few issues you might be able to give me some ideas for

1. dance moves? oftentimes these things end up in a club or somewhere where there is dancing for whatever reason, standard club gyrating and hand waving stuff. i dont really have any special moves apart from making the girl twirl, so you guys know any good ones? im aiming for fairly tasteful stuff that is still sexual (as any dancing is) but nothing particularly gropey or aggressive (i have no problem talking to and making contact with girls, i just dont feel being so unsubtle is appropriate)

2. theres a girl i like in the group but im concerned that making a move on her will bomb said group. im not worried about getting rejected as im used to it now, but i dont really want to cause a rift in the group, get a rep as 'that guy', make her not want to come anymore or stop getting invited because i rocked the boat. so basically, is it a good idea to ask girls in a friendship group out, or should you go for peripheral people, like friends of said girls or randoms or whatever?

3. confusion about my own feelings. i am an incredibly lonely version, especially in the romantic area which is why i started making a lot of changes these past few months, like going to the gym and these meetups. i feel miserable that i have no one, that no one wants to be involved with me. this is probably the single biggest motivating factor in my life at this time. however, after jacking off that all goes away and i just feel fine, no crushing existentialism. based off of this, do i really want a gf or is something else going on, like a last hormonal gasp?

picture is not related
>>
someone must have some ideas?
>>
can anyone else even see this?
>>
>>17252242
>2242▶
>can anyone else even see this?

yeh
>>
>>17251720
Wow are you me?

1. Dunno, I would also like to know

2. I'm in the same situation and trying to figure this out. But I think if you make some subtle hints and see how she reacts you can safely decide how to go on. If she seems to be cold you can stop it before anybody can even tell what you were up to. Also, even if you manage to rock the boat, it isn't the end of the world and I doubt the group would reject you just because you liked one of the girls.

3. Also the same situation. Lifting helped me a lot desu. I don't feel better after jacking of though. In the last few months, I feel like all my happiness and self-worth is solely based on how much attention I get from girls. I know it is wrong to have ones self-woth dependet on other people- but it keeps me going. I want to get a gf asap, maybe its a delusion but I hope that's gonna fix my problems.
>>
>>17252248
ok cool

>>17252299
im not really worried about her rejecting me, more that it might be breaking some unwritten rule in the thing or just create an air of awkwardness that kills the group, because i need the group to meet other people and keep going to things etc.

yeah exactly, luckily (maybe?) for me that haze clears for a few hours if i make it, i dunno how healthy that is though
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.