[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a girlfriend I lost to weed about 2 months ago. She works
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
I have a girlfriend I lost to weed about 2 months ago. She works at a pizza hut and rides around with some co-workers after the store closes around midnight. Even worse, I've detected hints that she may be cheating on me with the driver. I'm planning to break up with her and I want to get revenge and I'm hoping you guys can help.

My first act of revenge is to tell her about my trust fund that just came in. I'm getting 4500 biweekly for the next 13 years and she has no idea. If she knew she was being dumped by a soon-to-be richfag, it would crush her. She always had an unhealthy love for money.

Second, I want to camp out at a sheetz parking lot they always visit and wait for her ride to pull in. I would call up the local police department and leave an anonymous tip that a car full of adolescents smell like pot and are heading in x direction. I would go on about how I value everyone's life and other bs. I would tail the car and camp out once I saw an officer pull the car over and gloat from afar. I know the driver is a dealer and would be cuffed instantly. I wouldn't mind if the gf got cuffed too.

Thoughts? How would you guys enact revenge?
>>
Revenge is for betas.
>>
>>17251571
....revenge for doing what to you exactly?

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>17251571
You're a chump
>>
>>17251610
PEGGY!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>17251571
What's the hint of cheating?
>>
>>17251571
Don't tell her you're rich or she'll never leave you alone
>>
Don't be a whiny bitchboy. Just dump her. Reputations have a tendency of sticking to people for a long time. You do anything more than simply dumping her and you will forever be known as a whiny bitchboy by pretty much everyone around you.
>>
>>17251666
She sounds like the kind of girl to make up something, so him doing something she doesn't know about seems like it isn't diving into too bad of territory
>>
Ayyy are you also in delmarva? What part?

My brother just got hired at sheetz, and I just left them, ha
>>
>>17251571
>calling the police on people that have done you/your property no discernible harm
dont be that guy
letting her know you have money would be dumb too, as she will use it against you or try to get at it in some way. just disregard her man. shes obviously not worth the effort. your vengeance will be complete when she sees you ballin out of control and in the company of a much more attractive woman.
>>
I know this is probably bait but I'll humor it. If you're gonna do it you're gonna do it but most cops anywhere around major cities hate people like you. In 2016, near pretty much any urban or metropolitan area that isn't extremely socially conservative, a bunch of teenagers smoking weed is the least of their problems. My uncle is a cop near Springfield IL and my friend from college is trying to be a cop in Topeka, KS and I've asked them both about this and they said calls like yours are the ones they take and then hang up and laugh and talk shit about.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.