[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What have I become? >sexted with a girl on snapchat a week
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: verloop_02.jpg (19 KB, 728x547) Image search: [Google]
verloop_02.jpg
19 KB, 728x547
What have I become?

>sexted with a girl on snapchat a week ago
>tried hitting her up again
>she basically declines
>she hits me up last night, sending me snaps of her cleavage and legs and stuff
>I ask her if she wants to see me touch myself
>Doesn't reply
>ask her if she wants to see me cum
>she says yeah cum
>I ask her to send me a pic of her boobs
>no response
>my phone was about to die so I sent her a snap of me cumming

It is like I've become so desperate for a nut that I'll practically embarrass myself. And It isn't like I have any shortage of sex partners. I'm having regular sex with one girl, and there is another girl a couple blocks from me who I fool around with, etc.

>Was what I did pathetic? Am I a cuck? Am I desperate? Was that inherently "wrong?"

I'm just worried about how I perceive myself. I feel gross and guilty.
>>
>>17251567
>Was what I did pathetic? Am I a cuck? Am I desperate? Was that inherently "wrong?"
yes, yes, yes, no.

it was probably a man though.
>>
>>17251567

There was another time I was talking to this girl on Skype and I practically begged her to cam with me.

The most she did was put her hair in pigtails, suck on her fingers, show me cleavage and shake her ass.

And I'm here in my room showing off my dick to her while she is half interested in being sexy for me.

I just mean is this normal male behavior or do I have a problem?
>>
>>17251572

Nah, I know her irl. but she lives a couple hours a way.
>>
>>17251567
Nu-males, ladies and gentlemen.
>>
You're just one of a hundred on Snapchat clamoring for her attention. You personally mean nothing to her. You're just another dick in the crowd.
>>
Update: she sent the boobies. It was after my phone died though.

>>17251692

Wouldn't a nu-male not do any of that at all and instead suck up to her or some shit?

Besides nu-male is a meme term only used on the internet.

>>17251711

This may be true in this case. But who cares? I still have someone to sext with. And I'm getting action in real life too. She is just one of a hundred girls who is giving me attention so it equals out. And I don't think of things in meme terms like that.

That isn't my question/issue. My problem is I'm so horny I'll take any slight instance of sexual gratification. I don't need it to be personal. I don't care if it isn't personal. As long as someone will touch my dick after a lot of begging or give me the slightest bit of sexual attention I'm hard as a rock.
>>
>>17251567
What's her name anon? I may know how to help
>>
>>17252295

That isn't the issue.

The issue is my lack of self control.
>>
this reply is coming from someone who this happened to literally last night except i am the girl and in all honesty she probably was sending not only you those pics and she probably didnt wanna see dick, she just wanted to be a hoe and send some hot pics but yeah, girls are fucking weird and stupid (again coming from another girl)
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.