[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
22yo kissless virgin can't have good conversations with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: sad-frog-meme-wrecking-ball.jpg (34 KB, 400x590) Image search: [Google]
sad-frog-meme-wrecking-ball.jpg
34 KB, 400x590
22yo kissless virgin can't have good conversations with girls.
They always prefer other guys.
Have this weird shit that i can't think sexually about girls unless i trust them and i don't. Many girls spread lies white or not and never find it morally wrong. I can never understand what they really mean. They can have boyfriends and lie about it.
I am anxious and don't want to be laughed at.
Help
>>
Complaining about your anxiety on 4chan won't help, go work out or something.
>>
Yeah, no help here. A psychotherapist would help you. All that will really help you is living is and being thoughtful and trying to evaluate your problems. one day it might click, and you'll realize how to be a competent and loving human being worthy of empathy like the original ending to Evangelion. it's what a lot of people go through growing up. just don't murder anyone. that is something you must never do if you want a chance of living a happy life.
>>
>>17251545

Did you just ride off into the sunset?
>>
>>17251545
Hey can you explain the end of evangelion for me please then?
Should i lower my at field to minus infinity or keep being myself?
>>
>>17251552
Shinji stands on a blue ball and gets congratulated by the season's cast for learning to accept and love himself.
It sounds like OP doesn't need to love himself though, he needs to realize he's a fucking asshole who has made a bunch of mistakes, mistreated a bunch of people, and that the people around him have rich lives and personalities very similar to his. He still needs to love himself regardless tho.
>>
Everyone can lie. Don't trust people unless they've earned it. Still be a decent person to others. That doesn't mean blindly trusting anyone as some sort of good faith effort.
>>
>>17251527
>trusting girls

There's your problem.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.