[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Returning to work
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20160115_114737.jpg (2 MB, 2304x2304) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160115_114737.jpg
2 MB, 2304x2304
Long story short:
>co-worker fucks around with my wife
>I find out and leave her
>take a sick leave from work to sort out my life
>Return to work in a month from now.

I am nervous about how my other co-worker will perceive me and treat me when I return to work. I know how I would feel if it was one of my co-workers. After all this shit went down the asshole got demoted and is back to being a labourer, So I won't have to interact with him... I don't like talking about the shit that happened and get very heated and over-react before I can think... How should I approach the situation?
>>
>>17251410
>I know how I would feel if it was one of my co-workers
How?
>>
>>17251410
They'll show you pity and look down on you. I hope you have some fine excuses prepare so you can save face.
>>
>>17251440
>excuses
Don't, just don't. Shit happened and there is nothing to make it unhappen.
Excuses mean you haven't moved on; accept things as they are and try to make it a forced opportunity to improve yourself in any way.
>>
>>17251430
I wouldn't judge the guy that got cheated on because was going to work 50+ hours a week to support his family, I wouldn't bring it up when speaking with him... I have friends from work that I talk to regularly, They don't treat me any differently, always inviting me out and come over for jams and sesh pretty often recently.. I just work in a steel mill with 300 guys, I am reasonably high up in the company..
>>17251440
What kind of excuses do you come up for someone else actions??
>>
>>17251410
>>17251465
Well to be honest, you are in the good since you left her sorry ass. You are waaaay above hipotetical guy who would try to "save his marriage" and be "cuck". So you don't need to sweat. You already did saved your dignity. Now if you want to send "strong man" vibe to your co-workers: Worst thing you can do is being ashamed of whole situation and saying things like "don't want to talk about it". You should show that you are comfortable being alone, single, understandable angry about the whole situation and all the people involved but open about it too. Don't be scared of calling her slut and him dickhead. Most "alpha" thing would be geting girlfriend but not geting too close to her too soon (they may think you are trying to fill the void that your wife left instead of thinking that you still confident).

Do you have kids? Did you get divorce already?
>>
>>17251461
Op here, Thank you, I don't know how to come up with any excuses for her actions other then I am fucking embarresed... I have used these last few months (after being properly medicated) to better my life, I see where my flaws in the relationship were but still take no responsibility for her actions. I obviously have ramped up appearance, Started eating healthy and exercising. I have also been trying to be perceived as more powerful, Following advice I got from the internet. It has made me feel more confident then I have in a long time.. I am 6'3, It sounds weird to say, but this is the first time in my life I actually feel like the biggest person and don't notice tall people.
>>
Just do you, you got a lot of free time now to spend with some work friends, maybe go out to the bar and see if they want to play wingman with the newly single guy and get your beer paid for the next couple outings.
>>
>>17251485
Yes, we have a 4 year old son. I have a few girls I am fucking around with and have actually sworn off relationships for a while. I just wanna get my dick wet and have women to go out with so I don't go out as a third wheel and shit.
>>
>>17251485
Also we were never legally married, We were engaged, own a house together, We are separated for good. I have thought about getting back together after about 3 seconds my stomach starts turning and I wanna throw up. We have been apart for 5 months now, I still have to put up with her when she drops off my son. She still hasn't gotten it thru her head but she slowly is.
>>
>>17251512
>>17251535
Sucks to be your kid right now. Man, he might be one fucked up boy.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.