[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Obligatory text interpretation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: cover.jpg (266 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
266 KB, 500x500
I got a girls from my job and texted her a bit for the night before we both fell asleep.

I asked when she would be free next and she still hasn't responded, I'll see her in person this Friday. Do I text her again and ask what's up or do I wait to see her in person and ask?
>>
What do you think will come across as a more confident approach?
>>
>>17251241
Believe it o9r not, even in this age there are some people who have lives and do not spend every second of the day staring at their phones.
>>
File: cover.jpg (214 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
214 KB, 900x900
>>17251246
Waiting to see her in person sounds like the better way to go, the urge to text ger is pretty strong
>>
>>17251264
>ding ding ding

Texting again without reply always comes acrros as needy, clingy or desperate. Women notice this a mile away. Don't.

Think that being patient will reward you. She may even reply before friday.
>>
>>17251255
I understand that but i guess I'm just a bit nervous and letting it get the best of me as well as just wanting to talk to her in general
>>
File: cover.jpg (284 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
cover.jpg
284 KB, 960x960
>>17251269
Yeah I suppose I really just wanted to squeeze something in this week.
>>
>>17251273
Also how do I bring up her not replying and that im still interested in making plans?
>>
>>17251279
Don't bring it up. If she doesn't reply multiple times, she's just not interested in you, dude. Move onto another girl.
>>
>>17251284
She didn't not reply multiple times we haven't texted very much and she has some family in town which I think could be the reason for her not texting back.

I know not to double text and I havent when talking to her but I just anxious as to whether or not shell reply
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.