[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i've been watching house recently and considered becoming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Screenshot_2016-06-03-12-20-57.png (714 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-03-12-20-57.png
714 KB, 1280x720
i've been watching house recently and considered becoming a doctor. changed my mind in about 10 minutes schooling is too long and i dont have the money for it. I've been in hospitals for a good amount if time and I've seen the environment, which i actually think is pretty good. Does anybody know of any other mdeical professions that pay well? I'm not particularly looking for a doctors salary, but better pay is always good. Main concern is med school. I'd like something I could get into with just a bachelor's. MAYBE masters but I'm reluctant to even go that far.
>>
>>17251208
Do you actually have the grades to get into med school? You're talking about it like you've already been accepted. You're competing against the best of the best, here.
>>
>>17251208
nurse
radiologist
paramedic
emt
>>
>>17251263

Radiologists require a min of 11 years of school. They have to complete a medical degree, than 4 years of radiology. lol bad example.

The rest will be a bit quicker and cheaper than a medical degree.
>>
>>17251213
I'm going into my second year of college with a 3.5, dunno if that's good enough. But again, not interested in med school.
>>
>>17251263
Radiology is lots of school, like the other guy said. The technicians that work with them dont need as much schooling though, and the pay is still good. paramedics and EMTs, dont they make very little and have crazy schedules?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.