[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hmm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 960x960
I hate having the need to act happy. I'm tired of being the person who lies all the time, but it's the only way that I don't have people on my back telling me how great life is and shit. Like, no, it's not...the only way life is great is if you have money, you're beautiful, or have no sign of depression in the first place. I just wish I could find a bf who would be there by my side and to at least try to understand my problems. I just. Idek if I'd be alive within a few more years. :/ btw, i'm an 18 year old girl. If you wanna answer to this kik me @ nadinecrist
>>
Are you fat and ugly?
>>
I personally think so, but everybody else doesn't think I am.
>>
Added you on kik
>>
>>17251122
Try living a bit less in your head and start doing some activities. Don't judge yourself, let other people who care about you judge.
>>
>>17251107
You are still creating your external persona kiddo, dont worry. Eventually you will find the point were you can be in the mood you want and give zero fucks about whay the people tells you. You're going to be ok
>>
>>17251107
>the only way life is great is if you have money, you're beautiful, or have no sign of depression in the first place

Drop this mentality
The way to be happy and have a great life is to find something you love and take it
No matter what anyone says, no matter how much anyone puts you down just fucking do it and tell everyone else to fuck off, because you're the master of your life, take control and stop giving a shit.
>>
>>17251107
You don't have to act happy 24/7 but you have to realize life is not as shit as it is. Have you seen that disabled girl who has that massive confidence? It's not about being the best and having great things, it's about enjoying life with what you have. I definetly have friends that have money and aren't horrible looking that life miserable lives. It's not about what you have, it's the attitude you deal with. Stop being a whiny little girl, and do stuff
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.