[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tranny lesbian >Borderline Personality diorder, PTSD,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_20160607-034959.png (2 MB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160607-034959.png
2 MB, 1440x2560
>Tranny lesbian
>Borderline Personality diorder, PTSD, Dissociative personality disorder, Sever depression, dozens of years of neglect and isolation.
>never known the love of another, only ever had casual sex.
>currently in love with someone who is married.
>failure at life and have so many anxiety issues that I can't even work anymore and am going to Arizona to live with my mom again so I can live somewhere rent free while I get on disabilities.
>bad at making friends and a mostly likely going to be isolated the entire time I'm in Arizona aside from when I get put in the psych ward so I can get diagnoses and medications.
>moving tomorrow morning
how do I keep myself from killing myself when I already feel extremely painful loneliness and I've been isolated my entire life.
>>
Pretty much time to throw in the towel at this point. I mean, you could probably look forward to nice meals and good movies. Yeah....
>>
Because it's not the right thing to Do you got so much ahead of you. And if you kill yourself yea you take the easy way out but you inflict all that pain upon others. Don't do it. Trust me. I tried doing some dumb shit and I regret the hell out of it. Been in a coma before few years back from opening and just recently ran through red lights. Not on purpose I was arguing with my significant other but the point is..it just causes so much more problems.
>>
>>17251044
>Tranny lesbian

HA HA HA HA
>>
1/10 b8
>>
File: Y4RZmQf.png (80 KB, 529x327) Image search: [Google]
Y4RZmQf.png
80 KB, 529x327
>>17251065
>people think my life is bait
welp, might as well do it sooner than later
>>
>>17251070
Please don't listen to them.
>>
>>17251070
You could OP, or I could tell all these reasons to not do it, that I may or may not have pulled out of my ass. Point is, help and advice will only have a effect if you let it. Can't help someone who won't make an effort to help themselves
>>
>>17251088
if all I experience is suffering and agony, how do I help myself when all I want is death.
>>
It sounds like you believe happiness is something you can harvest from other people.

You need people sure. But if you rely on others for happiness you'll always be in a position of vulnerability.

Ask yourself : what can you do that makes you happy?
>>
>>17251111
I don't know, I lost interest in everything that used to make me happy.

I used to be able to make music but now I can't put in even 15 minutes into something before giving up on it.

I'll mod games for 20 hours and then not play them for more than a couple hours

I haven't been able to do any ceramics for a while since it's so expensive to get the equipment for it.

I've basically lost interest in all weeb shit too.

I'm just an empty shell of a human being. I've tried anti depressents but everything i've tried has only made me worse.

basically the only reason I can't kill myself is because I'm hardwired to never make others experience any pain.

I've never had long term real friends in my 19 and a half years of life. I've never had anybody that's loved me. I've been neglected, rejected, ignored, and forgot about for my entire life. I've basically lived my entire life in a vacuum.
>>
>>17251097
I'm sure that's not entirely true OP, the the small things always are there. Even if they are insignificant to you. But to help yourself, I think you should start by understanding who you are, where you are, and what you can do
>>
>>17251044
Maybe, just maybe, you are in need for a big change regarding what you do. I'm not saying that you should join the army (don't even try that) but you cant expect different results doing the same thing.
>>
>>17251044
>Tranny lesbian

Are you trying to get into the women's bathroom again?
>>
>>17251161

This. You need to change the way you think, how you see things. YOU let your life go stagnant. YOU don't love you. YOU neglect, reject, and ignore you. It's YOUR life, not anybody elses, and until you realize that only YOU can make YOU happy, you won't be. Nothing anybody does will make you happy, if you don't even know what makes you happy. Figure it out, take responsibility for your own happiness.
>>
>>17251176
>YOU let your life go stagnant.
pretty sure that was the crippling depression and everyone treating me like I had the black plague when I came out as a tranny
>YOU don't love you.
kinda hard to love yourself when you've got bodily dysphoria
>YOU neglect, reject, and ignore you.
yeah, it's totally not the years of abuse I went through when I was growing up. I'm clearly at fault for that
>>
>>17251176
Empowerment "wake up you sad sack of shit" stuff doesn't work, it seems frustrating and comes off badly.
>>
>>17251191
Get a load of this tranny. Making excuses and blaming everything but him/her/whateverthefuckyouareself. Stop attention-whoring and get your shit right.
>>
>>17251191

>>pretty sure that was the crippling depression and everyone treating me like I had the black plague when I came out as a tranny

Don't let the opinion of others affect you. You made that choice, it's your burden, not theirs.

>>kinda hard to love yourself when you've got bodily dysphoria

You are not only your body.

>>yeah, it's totally not the years of abuse I went through when I was growing up. I'm clearly at fault for that

That was the past. Get over it. If you're in an abusive situation now. Get out. Don't make excuses.

And that's the big one. Stop making excuses to NOT change. Did you come to this board to tell us your excuses or take our advice?
>>
>>17251195

I'm living testimony that it works. If you think like shit, you'll be shit. The law of attraction isn't just some made up philosophy. It's psychology.
>>
>>17251044
What self-respecting dyke would go for a "woman" with a cut off penis?
>>
>>17251201
Well good for you, dude. I just don't think it's something that applies to a majority. Depressions a fickle thing
>>
Abloo bloo bloo
Fucking degenerate faggot
>>
>>17251218

That's the thing. Depression is a state of mind. A circular state of thought patterns. You have to break yourself out. Despite advancements in medications, suicide rates continue to rise. It's not that they don't work, they do. But, people keep on thinking themselves to death.
>>
>>17251248

To elaborate, despite the positive affects of medication, the power of ones mind will overpower them if they don't break out of the negative thought patterns.
>>
Honestly, why go on 4chan for this type of advice? I think if people who have absolutely nothing can carry on with life so can you. If you do its kind of a big "fuck you I'm gonna kill myself over things you wish you had"
>>
Why the fuck should you get to go on disability?
>>
Who was the snapchat to?
>>
Dismiss the notion that being or falling in love will be the beginning of healing.
>>
File: 1463512329163.jpg (282 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1463512329163.jpg
282 KB, 2000x1000
>>17251044
>>
>Tranny Lesbian
suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure
>>
>>17251191
>my life would have been fine if i'd been cis and hanging out with tranny haters, then they would have liked me better :3
in a different era, you'd be totally pissed helga had ratted out more jews than you. self responsibility is the only way to build self respect. you act as though you'd be less hollow if everyone kissed your ass for everything and anything.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.