[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup /adv/ I need some help with my girlfriend Long story short
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (25 KB, 251x404) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
25 KB, 251x404
Sup /adv/ I need some help with my girlfriend
Long story short
>hides her phone screen when we were cuddling today
>check if later because I'm an insecure fuck
>parked on google search for abortion clinics
What do? Do I just let this go or do I confront her
>>
Letting us know if she's pregnant would be a good start.
>>
>>17251001
So what I should straight up ask and deal with her mad I snooped on her phone?
>>
>>17251002
Well, if you know she's currently pregnant and the two of you are planning to have a child, then yes you should definitely bring this up. If she's not currently pregnant (or you aren't aware of any pregnancy) then she could just be researching as a precautionary type of thing.

Ask yourself how safe is your sex and/or how loyal is she?
>>
>>17251003
See we aren't planning on a kid until we're financially stable. She takes the pill, although I haven't seen her take it in the last few days. She's loyal as fuck which is why I'm concerned about this. I honestly don't know if she's pregnant
>>
Bump, would really appreciate more advice
>>
>>17250997
Use an excuse to bring up the subject "surprise baby" ("a friend of a friend had this issue and...")
Tell her that it could be a good idea to talk about this and be on the same page, exposing some logical points. BUT, appeal for her emotions (women react more to "i feel XX" than "i think YY")
If she is pregnant, she will probably cry and tell you (just hug her and tell her that everything is going to be fine)
If she is not, you guys have an adult plan for a worst case scenario

Pro tip: dont tell her about the iPhone, she NEEDS to trust you
>>
>>17251009
If she's looking up abortion clinics, she may just be afraid she is pregnant. Also were they true abortion clinics, or women's health/planned parenthood types of things?

My boyfriend thought I was having a pregnancy scare, and I was like, nah man, I've just been having vagina probs (xtreme bleeding) and didn't really wanna gross you out.
>>
>>17251278
>>17251352
Solid advice, thank you both. It was straight up abortion clinic by the way
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.