[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>NEET for several years >Addicted to browsing image boards
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: pepe_sad.jpg (98 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
pepe_sad.jpg
98 KB, 640x640
>NEET for several years
>Addicted to browsing image boards all day
>Don't have any useful skills
>Don't have any friends
>Suffer from bouts of depression and social anxiety
>Can't drive

I'm basically a total loser and I seriously feel like killing myself because I've been such a worthless piece of shit for so long. Is it possible to recover from my condition? How do I do it? Just the thought of trying gives me a panic attack at this point because I feel I'm so far behind my peers and so clueless about the world that I'm not going to make it.
>>
If it makes you feel better Anon, I am 21 and I still rely on my mother to drive me to my university because I've failed my driving test multiple times, and I can't afford a car.
>>
>>17250808
Sometimes suicide really is the only option.
>>
>>17250808
I dunno anon. They say you are your own worst enemy, it's probably bullshit. But if you are gonna off yourself, be for absolute certain that you won't fuck it up and that it's what you want
>>
>>17250808
i was a neet for almost 2 years. though, i spent alot of my time reading, working out, and going out with friends. i lived off benefits. i decided to go to university and turn my life around because being a NEET is depressing. If i didnt have any friends, i probably would of gave up because i at least managed to socialize through going out with them. i would recommend seeing a therapist, they will help you more than me, and probably anyone else here. It is possible to recover, it just isnt going to happen over night, it will take a good while.
>>
Anyway to teach yourself how to drive my parents wont take me and I have no friends or car ..not op btw
>>
>>17250808
Quit the self pitying you fucking faggot. You can either kill yourself, or start living your life. No ones gonna do it for you
>>
>>17250808
I dropped out of college and then became a NEET for about 2 years. Then I went back to college. At first I was able to make friends and I even got my drivers license, but after a year of college I kind of fell back to my NEET ways. I browse the internet all day, I don't hang out with friends anymore, I don't even drive or go outside. I only go outside for school. I at least have a job though. I'm about to turn 24 in august by the way.
>>
Maybe I should ask this here. I want to avoid becoming like OP but was wondering about how long on average does it take someone to leave the house. I ask this because to me being at parents home seems to hold people back if you stay too long and getting out on your own feels liberating.
>>
>>17251573
Don't stay a NEET for any longer than 3 months or it will start to eat you inside. Maybe 6 months maximum but anymore and it's hard to stop.
>>
>>17250981
what did you go to university for, and have you graduated yet?
>>
OP: Yes, it is possible. Ask a therapist for advice.
>>
>>17250808

>Learn a trade.
>Start a cheap but easy to do and get money by business like selling different kinds of coffee from a booth.
>Go to Africa and start a new life there.
>Join a catholic monastery.
>Join the Peschmerga in their fight against isis.
>Join the french foreign legion.
>Go into niche sites.
>Learn how to trade. Do it with the little money you have.
>Start an etsy shop for esoteric shit like printed mandalas that energize water when you put a glass on them, and hand reading by picture. (You have HIGH margins).

Many possibilities ...
>>
>>17250814
Just a few months ago, I was like you. I depended on my parents to drop and pick me off of school. I also failed my driving test twice but passed on my third time. It's not really much of a problem, at least you've got a ride.
>>
>>17250808
istop comparing yourself to your peers homie. focus on improving yourself instead if being a whiny faggot. getting off your ass and getting a little bit better every day is all that matters you wonderful piece of shit
>>
>>17252725
not op but i always like looking at these threads for posts like this. its always cool to see how much cool, different shit there is to do out there in the world. thanks anon
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.