[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been left by only friend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: image.png (181 KB, 1044x1018) Image search: [Google]
image.png
181 KB, 1044x1018
Ok /b/ i need help

I have always felt like a nobody all my life, never truly even being noticed or thought of unless i am infront of someone. That all changed when i met this one girl. She's a 10/10 but what matters to me is that she cared for me and listened to my problems. That all changed when my parents started to talk about divorce. She left me when I needed her the most and became popular, loosing her personality to fit a cool girl role. I have tried to talk to her again and again but every time she just cuts it short. She means the world to me but I am nothing to her. What should i do /b/
>>
>>17250773
Can't tell if you haven't realized that is /adv/, or that's what you think /adv/ is.

Try to talk to her when she's alone, or try to talk to more.
>>
>>17250784
I have tried texting her its just that im worried that ill fuck it up. I also will post this on another board i thought /adv/ wasnt fitness advice im a silly anon :)
>>
>>17250784
Fuck i just realized how many mistakes were in that comment ignore that im drunk
>>
>>17250796
> :)
>silly anon
That smiley face should of hinted that.
Then try to ask someone who is willing to make sure every message you're about to send is OK..
>>
who cares you fucking pussy
move the fuck on
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.