[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Snapchat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
When a girl doesnt reply to ur snap, how do u respond? Do u ignore it or do u call her out ??!
>>
>>17250708
We'll need specifics, senpai
>>
such as ? OP here
>>
>>17250755
What did you send? Why do you think she didn't reply? How close are you? etc.
>>
If you call her out she'll think you're too clingy and can't last a second with out her noticing you.

Or, possibly think you're pathetic for crying over a snap.
>>
Well like we where having a conversation about school and asked her a question she didnt reply, and sorta close , nearly dated her last year
>>
>>17250767
I have a couple friends who are cool enough to playfully pull it off

>>17250772
But 99% chance you'd just come across awkward, and it'll be weird
Just leave it m8
>>
any advice for in the future?
>>
any tips for in the future?
>>
>>17250795
You have to be 18 to post here.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.