[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I am ashamed of this feeling but idk why i am unable to get rid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 2016-05-30 13.24.53.png (320 KB, 539x550) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-30 13.24.53.png
320 KB, 539x550
I am ashamed of this feeling but idk why i am unable to get rid of it
My best friend is getting married with my dream husband (i know its sounding lame) and i love my friend but still this feeling is killing me and even ruining this occasion for me
Pic unrelated
>>
So you're a selfish bitch that at the drop of the hat would fuck you're best friend's soon to be husband. Plus it's also making you so anxious about how much you do want to fuck him that you can't enjoy spending a day watching two people who are madly in love tie the knot.

You are the devil.
>>
Your* (fuck.)
>>
>>17250648
It's normal women usually want men who are taken. Gf, engaged, wife etc.

Just go fuck him already
>>
>>17250670
Additional info. Men who are taken, implies women are interested in him sexually, so it's normal that you want to fuck him too.
>>
Yuck. You're the reason I keep female friends away from my husband and rarely talk to them about him. Get some self esteem and your own man. He clearly is into your friend or he wouldn't be marrying her. You'd always be second best and at best just a temporary novelty of fucking her friend. He'd never want you as a wife. Get a life
>>
>>17250670
I have zero interest in fucking him i am no where sexually into her husband. Everything doesn't ends on D
>>
>>17250682
Pls keep your trophy husband to yourself bc nobody likes papa like beta males
>>
>>17250675
For God sake i do not want to fuck him i am just lamely admitting that she have found her ONE when i haven't, its just she was always lucky in everything college jobs etc i am equally pretty and may be more well read and smart but LUCK have always failed me i always have to work hard to get things and she always gets on plate ready to be given to her
>>
>>17250675
And do not tell me you all people do not have one friend
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.