[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I need some wisdom. I broke up with my girlfriend and have
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453334283_sunnywindy.jpg (1 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453334283_sunnywindy.jpg
1 MB, 1920x1080
Guys I need some wisdom. I broke up with my girlfriend and have a few options to make this easier or less easy for her, but I don't know myself what would be better.

It's a long distance relationship. We've started nearly 2 years ago and kept meeting. This went well but in the end it's too much for me too handle and I have a lot of going on.

Now she asked me to see her one last time. I planned to see her this weekend long before, but after breaking up this weekend she asks me to come see her one last time to tell it to her face and so she can kiss me one last time as she said. Will this be the best closure for me? Or would not coming make her mad at me, making it easier for her to let me go? What do you think?
>>
>>17250554
Don't do the one last time shit. If you go you'll only make both her and you feel worse; or you could be guilt tripped into getting back with her. If you want closure just tell her why you decided to break up, wish her well, and move on.
>>
>>17250563
This is why I was asking, I'm afraid the one last time will make things worse.. But at the same time I feel obligated to do what she asks, i betrayed her.

I just want to do what makes things easiest for her.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (447 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
447 KB, 1920x1080
Bump
>>
This is not about her. This is about you. You know where this is going. I've been in a similar LDR situation. Don't do it.
>>
>>17250604
Yes you're right. I know I shouldn't.

But now she's going on about how she needs it, and she just said she is buying a plane tocket to come se mee instead even though I said no. Fuck
>>
She's now talking about she "might do something stupid if we don't meet up".

What do I do I'm scared shitless.
>>
Be firm. Tell her you wont see her, and that if she shows up you're not going to talk to her. If you betrayed her, no need to try to look like the nice person who will do what she wants now. You're not dating anymore.

And what your doing isn't nice. It's what you think SOUNDS nice because you don't immediately feel guilty about it. Like girls "nicely" turning down guys.
>>
>>17250654
I betrayed her in the sense that she trusted me. I didn't cheat on her.

She's really not taking it well and keeps asking me to keep trying and meeting up and I don't know how to handle it.
>>
>>17250637
If someone's threatening to do something stupid, they aren't going to do anything stupid.
And if she is, which she isn't, fuck it - it's not your shit to deal with anymore.

You ended it: stick by your decision, because it was the right one for you, and that's what matters. Her happiness and her situation are no longer your problems to care about. Focus on yourself, man.
>>
>>17250667
Doesn't really change anything. I didn't say you cheated. I took it as potentially you feeling like you betrayed her by not dating her (therefore, betrayed her by not doing what she wants and trying to fix things by doing what she wants now). But why do you think she'll take it any better once you see her in person? What do you think that will accomplish besides now having to physically deal with an upset person who is making vague threats?
>>
>>17250765
I got her to calm down. I did what I thought was best and what you guys told me. I stood by my decision and said we werent gonna meet up. I feel horrible about some things and all now but that's my problem I guess. Thanks for the advise guys.
>>
>>17250733
How is it not his problem when she ends up doing something. I never stopped caring for my ex after I broke up with her.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.