[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have this friend, and the dude is always complaining about
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 277x182) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 277x182
I have this friend, and the dude is always complaining about being single. But his Facebook posts literally get hundreds of likes, most of them from women. He's extremely intelligent, good looking, fashionable, creative, and very charming and charismatic. He's got a little of an offbeat personality, being a creative type, and can be quite intense, but nothing weird or off putting. His Instagram is full of thirsty chicks commenting telling him he's cute. Fuck, my ex asked him out after she dumped me. He's even had a few crazier chicks stalk him.

He just can't seem to find a girlfriend for some reason though. He says the girls that are interested in him only like him for who they think he is, not who he actually is, and laments the fact that the girls he's interested in apparently don't want anything to do with him. Hell, I've even seen him settle for short, frumpy, chubby chicks well below his league a few times - girls who are punching way above their weight to date him - and not even those relationships last. One of them even told me she ended the relationship with him because he was "too perfect". He's not emotionally unstable, or a pushover cuck. He's confident, headstrong, but courteous and kind. What can I do to help the poor bastard?! I literally cannot see where he is going wrong. Even I have a girlfriend and I'm not half the catch he is.
>>
>>17250378
99% chance he is gay. Don't waste your time. He'd have a good girlfriend if he really wanted one. He doesn't want one.
>>
>>17250378
He sounds conceited with little self awareness
>>
>>17250393
What do you mean by that?
>>
>>17250378
Kek he is delusional, or he's just fucking with everyone, that's a part of the charm
>>
He sounds very intimidating. Lots of chicks get put off by that. He's not movie star levels of looks, but there's something about his personality that's just beyond that, right? He's intense, and his happiness is more dependent on himself than anything they do. They get insecure he's going to leave because he's so self-sufficient and headstrong so they shack up with someone less intimidating and less likely to leave them.
>>
He sounds like a whiny loser who has nothing going on but his looks.
>>
>>17250416
Attractive people who complain about being single like that usually have some sort of inability to relate to other people coupled with narcissism which make it impossible to form a deep relationship with anyone of worth.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.