[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
do you guys have any good self defense techniques i started beef
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: kill2.jpg (45 KB, 400x571) Image search: [Google]
kill2.jpg
45 KB, 400x571
do you guys have any good self defense techniques i started beef with this guys whose known for fucking people up and i want to be prepared in case he tries attacking me im a pretty built guy who could hold his own in a fight if that helps
>>
>>17250339
The best self-defense:

Don't get into fights.
>>
>>17250339
krav maga is tite
>>
>>17250339
If it's a fight between you and multiple people, you're fucked. You don't have enough time to learn to fight like that, and even the best can't do it very well.

If it's only one guy, go for the eyes, throat, and groin. Don't do that grappling shit you see on MMA, that only works because they aren't allowed to stick a finger in the other guy's eye.

The most important part is to not be afraid of killing the other guy. If you want to go less lethal, get a taser or pepper spray or something. If you're going hand to hand, you either kill/grievously wound him quick, he does it to you, or both of you get fucked up, and no one wins.
>>
>>17250339
Aim for the balls
>>
>>17250582
The grappling works, at least better than striking with shots for the balls: >>17250676 and its the most safe if you are not an idiot and jump guard\turtle up.
Op shouldn't do it though, cause it only works if you actually know what you do
>>
Yeah my a+ self defense technique is called "I have a gun"
>>
>>17250339
A .45 magnum would work pretty well at stopping big tough guys. Maybe upgrade to a .50AE if you want to make bigger holes for funsies
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.