[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi adv. Haven't posted here in a good minute but I need
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2
File: 1465764865133 (1).png (217 KB, 500x480) Image search: [Google]
1465764865133 (1).png
217 KB, 500x480
Hi adv. Haven't posted here in a good minute but I need a bit of help

Long story short there's this guy I've been madly in love with for a few months now. How do you tell a guy you have insane feelings for him without scaring him away? I dont want to come off as desperate

Pic totally unrelated but its all i have on the new pc
>>
File: 1685151.jpg (90 KB, 407x405) Image search: [Google]
1685151.jpg
90 KB, 407x405
Ask him out for a coffee.
>>
Just tell him so he can either laugh at you or use you for sex. If the later, poke holes in his condom
>>
Ask him out.

Or exchange numbers and chat a bit first, to get more comfortable talking to him and build up some confidence first (and make sure he doesn't already have a girlfriend).

Or if you're the awkward spaghetti-spilling type, you can straight-up tell him this. 99% of guys will think "wow, a chick likes me, that's fucking awesome!",

Only self-hating depressed fuckers will think "she's desperate, that's why she likes a piece-of-shit loser like me". Guys with normal self-respect will just think "she has good taste".

>>17250210
thanks satan
>>
>>17250278
I guess i should have mentioned we're already pretty good friends. That's kind of the reason I need help. I don't want anything to be awkward between us if he rejects me.
>>
>>17250305
You have to trap him. Find some reason to lure him to your room. Slam the door shut and pounce on him.
>>
>>17250305
Is he single?
If yee, just be honest, tell him what's going on
If no, maybe still do that anyway, depending on the circumstances
>>
>>17250305
For most guys, there's not much to worry about. If he doesn't feel the same, he's not gonna suddenly think "oh we can't be friends anymore".
If he doesn't have a girlfriend to get jealous, just go ahead.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.