[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was thirteen years old when it all happened. I've known
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (14 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
14 KB, 300x168
I was thirteen years old when it all happened.
I've known him all my life. So I didn't believe that anything bad would ever come from talking to him.

So one night I snuck out of my house to go meet him, I was thirteen at the time and he was twenty.
I was given drinks at his friends house and something was slipped into my drink. At the end of the night I was going in and out of consciousness.

When I woke up he was forcing me to give him road head. The next thing I know he's on top of me, he told me to promise never to tell but a year later I broke that promise. I gave my testimony to the police, they wanted to charge him with second degree sexual assault felony charges but nothing stuck.

Now here I am five years later, still stuck trying to understand where to go from here. I was never able to be a normal teenager. I never had the chance to lose my virginity to someone that I loved.

I've tried finding him everywhere, it's like he disappeared off the face of the earth. I need to find closure, I need peace. So my question to you is where do I go from here? How do I find him?
>>
>>17250069
It's pikachu
>>
>>17250069
You drank too much, fail to realise this, and assume you were slipped something... A year later you choose to ruin his life, after regretting your poor choices.

Great bait, truly.

Break out the popcorn, gentlemen.
>>
File: download.jpg (2 KB, 128x128) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
2 KB, 128x128
>>
>>17250080
Did you miss the part where she was 13? What 13 year old knows their limits when it comes to alcohol? There's nothing to suggest that she was drinking alcohol anyway, it might have just been a roofie in a coke or something.
>>
File: 1439601647797.jpg (18 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1439601647797.jpg
18 KB, 225x225
>>17250085
>>17250085
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.